+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

I hope this would be the last travel restrictions extension. As it has been announced travel restrictions would be loosened once 70% of the population get vaccinated.

The number of vaccines distribution already exceeded 50% now

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/if-your-express-entry-application-is-approved.719108/post-9417695
Almost 25.5M doese of Covid-19 vaccine have been confirmed distributed as of May 25, meaning almost 67% of the population are covered through distribution (i guess different than administered).

Hoping this Covid-19 hurdle comes to an end

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/if-your-express-entry-application-is-approved.719108/post-9428489

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
AOR Dec 2nd 2020
Application update as follows (obtained through contacting IRCC on the phone):
Medical passed: Jan 13
Criminality check: Passed
Eligibility check: Passed
Security check: in progress.
GL

Could you share your stream and VO please

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Received the eCOPR today. Do I need to apply for SIN and health card again? I am based in BC
yup you can take that to update your SIN. for your healthcard i dont think you need to rush it, just update it once its close to expired if youre too busy, but the sooner the better i guess

Reactions: Pracsi

Claire9409

Jun 2, 2019
AOR Dec 23rd 2020
Application update as follows :
Medical passed: Jan 27
Security check: in progress

And I got an email that starts with "Dear ______ , we are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada." And it asked me to confirm my current address and send them a few more of my info and digital photo. I don't think this is a CoPR but it means a certain progress has been made towards my PR for sure right?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
AOR Dec 23rd 2020

And I got an email that starts with "Dear ______ , we are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada." And it asked me to confirm my current address and send them a few more of my info and digital photo. I don't think this is a CoPR but it means a certain progress has been made towards my PR for sure right?
Yup you're pretty much done, once they approve your picture they will mail out your pr cards

Bittoo22

May 25, 2021
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check how can I call IRCC (name of mobile app) from India to check the status of my profile. Please suggest

Thanks in advance
We used Phoner app to call IRCC, it is a paid application but it worked for us.. But there are others too which you can use like: textnow, fongo, dingtone, etc

Bittoo22

May 25, 2021
Hello,

I called the IRCC, and they informed me that my file has been transferred to the local visa office - New Delhi.. and they don't have information about my file.. I want to know what stage is that.. ?

I am sure there must be some discussions on this topic previously, however since i am a new member, if someone can provide me a link of those, it would really help me..
Thanks!

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
AOR Dec 23rd 2020

Congrats is in order!

juhi2020

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

I called the IRCC, and they informed me that my file has been transferred to the local visa office - New Delhi.. and they don't have information about my file.. I want to know what stage is that.. ?

I am sure there must be some discussions on this topic previously, however since i am a new member, if someone can provide me a link of those, it would really help me..
Thanks!
You have to order GCMS notes to know more about your application, they don't give out info on the phone, only tell you the VO if you ask

Reactions: Bittoo22

mangalsingh

Apr 20, 2021
@
legalfalcon
I need your input on my case.
AOR 19 Dec 2020 medical 26 Jan 2021- Passed
Criminality started on 26 Jan 2021 and still in progress.(biometric were submitted by me in Dec 2020 and my spouse in February 2021 for open work permit)
Eligibility 13 April- Recommended passed.

In GCMS report,(29 April 2021)

In Criminality section -
For (PA)Type Biometric-RCMP-Status- Complete -NRT
For (my spouse) Type Biometric-RCMP -Status- Sent

In Biometric section-
Assessment- complete (for me as PA)
Assessment- required (for my spouse)

I am not sure what is causing delay in Criminality and what can be done at this moment.