Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon I got the email (official mail id) note as per IRCC from my manager. Do I need to get it attested from notary ? else email copy along with LOE is enough?
Notary is not required as long as the document is official and a scan of the original.

Rexbasil

Apr 8, 2021
Hi,
Anyone here with Outland dependent. I am CEC inland principal applicant with Outland dependent.
AOR- 04 Dec.
Med.- passed
Eligible- recommend pass ( review required due to previous Refusals)
Criminality- passed
Security- not started

As per the gcmc notes received yesterday.
@Khush91 Yes. I’m also CEC Inland (AOR Dec 18) with dependents Outland. Last call to IRCC (13 May) confirmed the following:
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality- Passed
Security - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed
Final Approval - Pending
Dependents have pending SOWP and Visitor visa applications.

Reactions: upon

Sugaray

May 19, 2021
Hi everyone
I am FSW-Inland applicant
Aor - dec 2020
Medical - jan 2021
Biometrics- done
as per gcms notes which i ordered in april 2021,
Eligibility- not started
Criminality- passed
Security - not started
Info sharing - in progress
Primary VO - montreal immigration
Secondary vo - centralised intake office

i have few questions -
1. what do you think is going to be rest of the timeline? It’s already been 5 months for me.
2. How is montreal vo i general ? Has anyone from Montreal vo got PR recently ?
3. is anyone in the same timeline or category, please reply or share below.

Any leads/help will be appreciated. Thanks !

charmer89

Dec 17, 2020
Hi everyone
I am a CEC applicant (inland) with a dependent (spouse outland).

AoR - Dec 18, 2020

Medical Passed - Jan 21, 2020

I got a GU on Monday and called IRCC yesterday (5/18), I was told by the agent that except for Background check all other items have been passed. I was satisfied with the progress on my application.

Out of nowhere, I received a message from IRCC asking for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" for my Spouse. They have asked me to submit the same in 30 days.

With the ongoing lockdown in India, I am not sure if medical test appointments can be obtained and completed.

my questions are

1) Is it normal to get asked for Medical examination again (especially after marking it as completed already).

2) What should I do if I am unable to get my Spouse the medical appointment. Use webform to inform them of the delay?

Any additional information/direction will be much appreciated.

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi everyone
I am FSW-Inland applicant
Aor - dec 2020
Medical - jan 2021
Biometrics- done
as per gcms notes which i ordered in april 2021,
Eligibility- not started
Criminality- passed
Security - not started
Info sharing - in progress
Primary VO - montreal immigration
Secondary vo - centralised intake office

i have few questions -
1. what do you think is going to be rest of the timeline? It’s already been 5 months for me.
2. How is montreal vo i general ? Has anyone from Montreal vo got PR recently ?
3. is anyone in the same timeline or category, please reply or share below.

Any leads/help will be appreciated. Thanks !
What is your AOR ( Exact date). Mine 5th Dec AOR FSW Indland with inland dependent).I am still waiting for the GCMS note

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone
I am a CEC applicant (inland) with a dependent (spouse outland).

AoR - Dec 18, 2020

Medical Passed - Jan 21, 2020

I got a GU on Monday and called IRCC yesterday (5/18), I was told by the agent that except for Background check all other items have been passed. I was satisfied with the progress on my application.

Out of nowhere, I received a message from IRCC asking for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" for my Spouse. They have asked me to submit the same in 30 days.

With the ongoing lockdown in India, I am not sure if medical test appointments can be obtained and completed.

my questions are

1) Is it normal to get asked for Medical examination again (especially after marking it as completed already).

2) What should I do if I am unable to get my Spouse the medical appointment. Use webform to inform them of the delay?

Any additional information/direction will be much appreciated.
Hi I got the same mail from IRCC but my spouse is inland and I got an email asking renewal her medical.

Sugaray

May 19, 2021
I called IRCC just now and got to know that my application was transferred to Edmonton last week. It happened on the same day when i got my web form response saying my application was getting processed at Montreal office.

The only common response between my web form and the agent call is that my eligibility was passed. Criminality was in Progress and Security did not started yet.
hey @asodhi & @legalfalcon

1. just to clarify what is the order in which officers deal with eligibility, criminality & security ? Or is it done randomly ?
As it seems with @asodhi ‘s case, criminality is pending & eligibility is done whereas in my case it’s reverse.
2. also what is the thing on portal saying “background check: we are processing…..” while in gcms notes -for me it only shows criminality is shown passed (& eligibility - not started) ? Does it mean eligibility is done or yet to be followed after this ?

Last edited:

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon, would you please respond to the following query? Thanks so much for your help!

AOR -> Dec 19 (CEC-inland)
Eligibility -> Recommended Passed (on 4th February, 2021 as per GCMS)
Criminality -> In progress since February (as per GCMS notes generated on 15th Feb).

Called IRCC today as I completed 5 months and the agent told me that eligibility is conclusively passed but Criminality is still in progress. Going back to the GCSM that were generated on 15th Feb, (I didn't order GCMS again), I got the following comments in the notes:

POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results and Stat Questions AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for review Client Information

Can you decode it? The criminality is in progress for more than 3 months now! I didn't get any ADR for RCMP certificate. Do I need to panic? Are there any other people in the forum whom criminality is stuck?

(P.S. I answered yes to the statutory questions for visa refusals as I was refused a visitor visa to Canada, could it be the reason for the delay?)

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, would you please respond to the following query? Thanks so much for your help!

AOR -> Dec 19 (CEC-inland)
Eligibility -> Recommended Passed (on 4th February, 2021 as per GCMS)
Criminality -> In progress since February (as per GCMS notes generated on 15th Feb).

Called IRCC today as I completed 5 months and the agent told me that eligibility is conclusively passed but Criminality is still in progress. Going back to the GCSM that were generated on 15th Feb, (I didn't order GCMS again), I got the following comments in the notes:

POLICE CERTIFICATE Primary Applicant 1- Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Canada RCMP police certificate: Review Required R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending RCMP Screening Results and Stat Questions AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for review Client Information

Can you decode it? The criminality is in progress for more than 3 months now! I didn't get any ADR for RCMP certificate. Do I need to panic? Are there any other people in the forum whom criminality is stuck?

(P.S. I answered yes to the statutory questions for visa refusals as I was refused a visitor visa to Canada, could it be the reason for the delay?)
The note above is your completeness check.

R10 - regulation 10 that states that an applicant has the responsibility to file a complete application
The criminality is based on PCCs and the biometrics you provide, which are evaluated by RCMP and the results sent to IRCC. Only after this will your criminality be passed. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Lately RCMP has been backlogged and this is what is delaying the criminality. However, even if criminality is in progress, other stages will continue to be processed.

Reactions: shaizeik

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
The note above is your completeness check.

R10 - regulation 10 that states that an applicant has the responsibility to file a complete application
The criminality is based on PCCs and the biometrics you provide, which are evaluated by RCMP and the results sent to IRCC. Only after this will your criminality be passed. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

Lately RCMP has been backlogged and this is what is delaying the criminality. However, even if criminality is in progress, other stages will continue to be processed.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your reply.

Reactions: legalfalcon

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey all, random question. We see posts about approvals and any other topic, but i havent seen many (or any) rejections for our DEC aor people. Has anyones app been rejected for some reason? Maybe im overthinking but i find it hard to think that if we havent been rejected by the 5month mark then its kind of just a matter of time for approvals? Maybe im too positive..