Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Ordered GCMS notes (CBSA) on Apr 13 and received today.
Stream: FSW(O)
AOR: Dec 2, 2020

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: In progress

Primary office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary office: Centralized Intake office

@legalfalcon under the section "EE eligibility - settlement funds", the case agent commented - "R76: Appears to meet Approx CAD$-----. as per HSBC statement at 2020-11-27; Family of 1 requires CAD$12,960".
But when I looked at the corresponding attachment section, the POF attachment is flagged "reviewed required", even though the lead statement (above) suggests "Eligibility: Passed". I am a bit confused as to whether this eligibility passed is a conclusive pass? If not, is there anything I need to do? Thank you for your time.
If your funds were in a foreign currency, then RR is common.

Reactions: mark12345680

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey

@legalfalcon under the section "EE eligibility - settlement funds", the case agent commented - "R76: Appears to meet Approx CAD$-----. as per HSBC statement at 2020-11-27; Family of 1 requires CAD$12,960".
But when I looked at the corresponding attachment section, the POF attachment is flagged "reviewed required", even though the lead statement (above) suggests "Eligibility: Passed". I am a bit confused as to whether this eligibility passed is a conclusive pass? If not, is there anything I need to do? Thank you for your time.
Nice to see the eligibility pass! Congrats!
It appears Ottawa is faster than HKVO! We have same AoR but mine is still stuck in HK.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Nice to see the eligibility pass! Congrats!
It appears Ottawa is faster than HKVO! We have same AoR but mine is still stuck in HK.
Hi zac,

I’m actually not sure if my eligibility is conclusive passed as I believe an officer has to review it once more ?(the eligibility:met is recommended by the case processing agent, not an officer)

Surely I am quite surprised my case has made this much progress. I also learned today that my hkpcc arrived at the CIO in Apr 25 so I believe my criminality and info sharing processes will soon get the green light!

Wonder if my case will be transferred to HKVO at all cus the agents there seem to be quite occupied at the moment dealing with open work permits applications from hk youths. I’ll keep you posted. Should order another set of gcms notes 2 months from today. Fingers crossed the Canadian borders will open up sooner.

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020

Did you have any ghost updates since MEP?

Dani@123

Star Member
May 14, 2021
just gave finger prints for the rcmp certificate. IRCC sent me the request yesterday and gave me a one-month deadline. has anyone requested them before and is one month enough? the person who took them told me it takes about 3-4weeks to get them in the mail, so im worried i wont have them on time. is that bad?
How long it is taking now a days, I applied as well & have a deadline for 3 weeks left.