Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So I thought to share this update in the spirit of the group's Progress Sharing. I indeed made up my mind not to call or order GCMS until we're way beyond 6months. However, a PR friend in Ontario insisted I order GCMS notes at his cost (paying the CAD5 that is) last month. I and spouse filled and signed the relevant IRCC IMM form and sent to him. Two weeks later after submission of the request, the CBSA mailed another form bearing their name to us asking that we fill, sign it and send it. I guess we should have used their form since we opted for CBSA instead of ordering through the IRCC. Today, the notes were released to my friend who ordered on our behalf. Below is the update on page 1 of the notes;

Medical: Passed
Biometric: Completed
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not started (Recommended Passed for both PA and Spouse in one of the notes on the last few pages though)
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not started.

Congrats to everyone who landed COPR already. All the best in the new chapter.

@legalfalcon: What do you make of the Criminality being stated on one page as Not Started and then as Recommended Passed on another page? Thanks in advance.

Criminality is done not only by PCC, but starting in 2018, the biometrics are sent to RCMP. see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

It is very common to see criminality passed at one activity and not started or in progress, which simple indicated that your biometrics screening results from IRCC are not in.

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
I have submitted my application under CEC inland on Dec 3rd and claimed points for arranged employment. My eligibility under review required and I could see the notes saying 'unable to verify continuous/permanent employment for at least one year'. My document didn't mention the statement 'will have employment for at least one year after PR' but mentioned it as Full time/permanent employment (As per my company policy). I have attached my refusal mail from HR, also they asked me to give self-declaration and that would be fine.

Meanwhile, I have attached my renewed work permit valid till 2023, February 1st.

Now my manager willing to send a note in the mail that, I will be employed here till my work permit expiry date. If I submit the mail copy, will it work?

@legalfalcon Can you please shed some light on this ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have submitted my application under CEC inland on Dec 3rd and claimed points for arranged employment. My eligibility under review required and I could see the notes saying 'unable to verify continuous/permanent employment for at least one year'. My document didn't mention the statement 'will have employment for at least one year after PR' but mentioned it as Full time/permanent employment (As per my company policy). I have attached my refusal mail from HR, also they asked me to give self-declaration and that would be fine.

Meanwhile, I have attached my renewed work permit valid till 2023, February 1st.

Now my manager willing to send a note in the mail that, I will be employed here till my work permit expiry date. If I submit the mail copy, will it work?

@legalfalcon Can you please shed some light on this ?
You have to meet the requirement of have employment for at least one year after PR, which can be by having it in the work reference letter, or by any other evidence, which can be an email.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Reactions: legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot @legalfalcon. My question is, will they take it forward with the given document from now ?
Once you submit the document, it will be reviewed. If IRCC has any further clarification they will ask.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Yes- This is my second PR application. My first PR application was refused earlier base on 50 points job offer as they saif it was not written in offer letter that after PR i will have 1 year job.

So I increased my score and applied second time without job offer. Does that qualifies under statutory question.

Its the same application even this time with one less documentation that they have to verify. Still again this time its been more than 5 months , and they have not yet finalized my application.
Its is really sad to hear that, they should be at least processing second application faster. Not sure what kind of pattern they follow.
Even, I have claimed 50 points and in my offer letter also this line is not mentioned - "after PR i will have 1 year job"

Can you please tell after how many months your first application was refused as I am in the boat now ? my AOR is 10 Dec 2020

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Its is really sad to hear that, they should be at least processing second application faster. Not sure what kind of pattern they follow.
Even, I have claimed 50 points and in my offer letter also this line is not mentioned - "after PR i will have 1 year job"

Can you please tell after how many months your first application was refused as I am in the boat now ? my AOR is 10 Dec 2020
My first PR application was rejected after 9 month of AOR. Starting 2021 I have heard from few people, they are not rejecting any application based on job offer. Rather they putting in ADR asking for revised job Offer that should state what they require to see. This must have started because right now only CEC draw they are doing due to Covid restrictions. So keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hey all, so on Apr 22 i received the request for RCMP criminal record check. I submitted by fingerprints the day after on Apr 23, and IRCC gave me a one-month deadline (May 23). I have not received the certificate yet. I inquired about the status of the fingerprints and got the following response from RCMP:

Good Day,

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: 2021-04-23

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.
--

So it does not look like i will receive them in time, will this cause my application to be refused? I sent a webform explaining (attached the rcmp response) and asking for more time. Any advice on what to do?

Pracsi

Feb 2, 2021
Richmond
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2020
AOR Received.
01-12-2020
Hello All,
I logged on to the application today and I saw the application status was showing Application Updated but when I opened the application I did not see any updates to the individual status. My AOR Date is Dec 1st 2020. Medical was approved on Jan 12th and 6 Months complete June 1. I wonder what this application updated means. I look forward to hearing from you all to see if anyone of you also experienced this.

Smitchokshi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2021
Hello All,
I logged on to the application today and I saw the application status was showing Application Updated but when I opened the application I did not see any updates to the individual status. My AOR Date is Dec 1st 2020. Medical was approved on Jan 12th and 6 Months complete June 1. I wonder what this application updated means. I look forward to hearing from you all to see if anyone of you also experienced this.
I would say call tomorrow and asked specific questions.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Ordered GCMS notes (CBSA) on Apr 13 and received today.
Stream: FSW(O)
AOR: Dec 2, 2020

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: In progress

Primary office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary office: Centralized Intake office

@legalfalcon under the section "EE eligibility - settlement funds", the case agent commented - "R76: Appears to meet Approx CAD$-----. as per HSBC statement at 2020-11-27; Family of 1 requires CAD$12,960".
But when I looked at the corresponding attachment section, the POF attachment is flagged "reviewed required", even though the lead statement (above) suggests "Eligibility: Passed". I am a bit confused as to whether this eligibility passed is a conclusive pass? If not, is there anything I need to do? Thank you for your time.

Reactions: zac0999