17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon Need you help!!

My application is approved today. I am CEC inland. I can see my COPR document number and expiry date in my online account and also received a message in account which says to send a photo along with this letter to the address provided on that letter but I did not receive any email for Online COPR portal?
Please Advise.
Thank you.
Have you received a COPR?

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon Need you help!!

My application is approved today. I am CEC inland. I can see my COPR document number and expiry date in my online account and also received a message in account which says to send a photo along with this letter to the address provided on that letter but I did not receive any email for Online COPR portal?
Please Advise.
Thank you.
The letter you have received in the account messages is your CoPR hence you will not receive any email for online CoPR portal. Send photo to mentioned address so that IRCC can process your PR card.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Hi All,

I submitted my first webform last week and got response that my application is getting processed at Local immigration office at Montreal, Quebec.
-Eligibility met
-Background verification is valid
-Security background check not yet started
-criminal background check is in progress.

My AOR was Dec 4th and i submitted my RCMP on April 8th after they asked for that. As soon as i uploaded RCMP, additional document status changed to Not applicable and since then its the same status. Can anyone advise and I never heard from anyone for their profile getting processed at Montreal Office. Any feedback will be great. Thanks in advance.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi All,

I submitted my first webform last week and got response that my application is getting processed at Local immigration office at Montreal, Quebec.
-Eligibility met

My AOR was Dec 4th and i submitted my RCMP on April 8th after they asked for that. As soon as i uploaded RCMP, additional document status changed to Not applicable and since then its the same status. Can anyone advise and I never heard from anyone for their profile getting processed at Montreal Office. Any feedback will be great. Thanks in advance.
Your stream?

Immibug

Mar 15, 2020
@legalfalcon please I need your advice. I'm a CEC Applicant, I called IRCC Agent today and was told my criminality, security and eligibility is passed and my application is ready to be finalised. Now I am out of Canada with an expired TRV and a pending renewal application. The Agent wants me to change my address to my current location and reapply for TRV from outside. I'm reluctant to do this until the outcome of my TRV application but need your advice. Thanks
May I please know how are you contacting IRCC. I am trying since long but not able to.

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

-Eligibility met

Have you answered “yes” to any statutory question?

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Can anybody share the link to check the dates for the application that ircc is currently working . They update it weekly . I am not able to get the link somehow

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
As far I recall, I did not had any such questions. I am living in Ontario and while submitting the application, had not came across any such questions.
Statutory questions are about Visa refusal, et cetera...

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
So I thought to share this update in the spirit of the group's Progress Sharing. I indeed made up my mind not to call or order GCMS until we're way beyond 6months. However, a PR friend in Ontario insisted I order GCMS notes at his cost (paying the CAD5 that is) last month. I and spouse filled and signed the relevant IRCC IMM form and sent to him. Two weeks later after submission of the request, the CBSA mailed another form bearing their name to us asking that we fill, sign it and send it. I guess we should have used their form since we opted for CBSA instead of ordering through the IRCC. Today, the notes were released to my friend who ordered on our behalf. Below is the update on page 1 of the notes;

Medical: Passed
Biometric: Completed
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Not started (Recommended Passed for both PA and Spouse in one of the notes on the last few pages though)
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not started.

Congrats to everyone who landed COPR already. All the best in the new chapter.

@legalfalcon: What do you make of the Criminality being stated on one page as Not Started and then as Recommended Passed on another page? Thanks in advance.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
Statutory questions are about Visa refusal, et cetera...
Yes- This is my second PR application. My first PR application was refused earlier base on 50 points job offer as they saif it was not written in offer letter that after PR i will have 1 year job.

So I increased my score and applied second time without job offer. Does that qualifies under statutory question.

Its the same application even this time with one less documentation that they have to verify. Still again this time its been more than 5 months , and they have not yet finalized my application.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123