+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Apple mango

Apr 13, 2021
Hi all! I’d like to share my timeline so far.

Stream - FSW Inland with dependents
AOR - Dec 22, 2020
Med Passed - Jan 25, 2021
Biometrics - Exempted (already given last year)
Eligibilty - Not started
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
VO - Montreal
Last called IRCC- 5 Apr

We were hoping for new schools and jobs with the PR status this year but it’s all postponed now due to a lot of delays...! T.T

Last edited:

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Hi All,

This is on behalf of a friend. He has an ITA for FSW-Outland applications.

He received biometric request 3 months back. Currently, he is in India and his 90 days to submit biometric will collapse tomorrow (as biometric services are not operational for FSWP applicants there)

Just wanted to check as to how will he receive and extension? IRCC gives it on its own or any action is to be taken here from his end? How does this work?

Thanks in advance

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi All,

He received biometric request 3 months back. Currently, he is in India and his 90 days to submit biometric will collapse tomorrow (as biometric services are not operational for FSWP applicants there)

Just wanted to check as to how will he receive and extension? IRCC gives it on its own or any action is to be taken here from his end? How does this work?

Thanks in advance
Biometrics services have resumed in India for FSWP. You may want to check with other who did it.

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Check the details here.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear All,

It is really frustrating that IRCC representative told me over the phone on 15th March that 'Criminality' has been passed; however, today they told me over the phone that. 'Criminality' is in progress. I am really confused now.
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes - Could you please advise which statement I should believe ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear All,

It is really frustrating that IRCC representative told me over the phone on 15th March that 'Criminality' has been passed; however, today they told me over the phone that. 'Criminality' is in progress. I am really confused now.
@legalfalcon - Could you please advise which statement I should believe ?
During the R10, the criminality based on PCCs can be reflected as passed. However, until the biometrics are run by RCMP and a report is sent to IRCC, which is then updates, the criminality is remain in progress.

Irrespective of what the status of criminality is, other stages will continue to progress.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
During the R10, the criminality based on PCCs can be reflected as passed. However, until the biometrics are run by RCMP and a report is sent to IRCC, which is then updates, the criminality is remain in progress.

Irrespective of what the status of criminality is, other stages will continue to progress.
Thank you very much @legalfalcon , Appreciate it!

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Guys

Here's my 2th update

I just got off the phone , it's the 2th time i called IRCC , i was on hold for 45 mins. I could not get through yesterday.
Well, my file status is the same as 4 weeks ago, it hasn't been touched.

here's my update.

CEC Inland
AOR: 14th Dec 2020
Eligibility: Not started
Security : Not started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical : passed

Vo: Vancouver

I'm getting a bit worried now, since it's been 4 months and eligibility has not been started.

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
@legalfalcon good day. please I have a question for senior members and advisers, if one got paid in Cash for the first 6months of employment and then bank deposit moving forward. Would it create an issue when applying for PR? also what documents does one have to provide to prove payment for cash payments such as this?

SimonSaleh

May 6, 2019
Hi everyone I have a question, regarding extra documents we send through web forms, after they acknowledge the receipt of them, how long do they take to either accept or refuse those documents?
@legalfalcon any inputs? Thanks in advance

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon good day. please I have a question for senior members and advisers, if one got paid in Cash for the first 6months of employment and then bank deposit moving forward. Would it create an issue when applying for PR? also what documents does one have to provide to prove payment for cash payments such as this?
For foreign work experience, IRCC does not specifically ask for any documents pertaining to your salary as such. Only a work reference letter is required.

To show that you received salary, whether in cash or bank deposits, you can show it by producing the pay stubs, IT returns, bank deposits, etc.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone I have a question, regarding extra documents we send through web forms, after they acknowledge the receipt of them, how long do they take to either accept or refuse those documents?
@legalfalcon any inputs? Thanks in advance
Any additional documents you submit are added to you file. They are not refused per se. However, the documents may not add any value to your case, which is different.

After you submit your documents, you should see the status change on your MyCIC account which is an indication.

Also, you can send your a webform or call IRCC to know the status after 3-5 weeks of submitting them.

SimonSaleh

May 6, 2019
Any additional documents you submit are added to you file. They are not refused per se. However, the documents may not add any value to your case, which is different.

After you submit your documents, you should see the status change on your MyCIC account which is an indication.

Also, you can send your a webform or call IRCC to know the status after 3-5 weeks of submitting them.
Thanks a lot for your response.
I found out from GCMS notes that there is a review required for my eligibility (POF due to fluctuations) so I sent a web form with a new balance certificate showing more than the required amount, they acknowledged the receipt of it after like 23 days or something, but I want to know when will they consider it so that I can pass eligibility and my file can move on with other parts.