caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I have applied through getgcms.com and had excellent experience. Once my notes were delayed due to an extension, but twice, got them on time.

Also, getgcms seems to be the only website which is actually registered in Canada. This is whether their website reads:

GET GCMS is a registered entity under the Canada Business Corporations Act, 12864029 Canada Inc., Ontario Corporations Act, 1990 (corporation number 003285560), and the business name, "GET GCMS" is registered under the Ontario Business Names Act, 1990.

There are many other options, some way cheaper, but do your research well before you opt for any service.
Many such websites are registered in Canada and you can look them using the correct link https://beta.canadasbusinessregistries.ca/search, there you will find many such websites that register and often fade away due to non-compliance. If you can't find a website there then you can do similar searches on provincial websites that provide this service. A registration in itself does not make a website or business safe, secure or reliable in anyway.

systems.engineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Washington DC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Many such websites are registered in Canada and you can look them using the correct link https://beta.canadasbusinessregistries.ca/search, there you will find many such websites that register and often fade away due to non-compliance. If you can't find a website there then you can do similar searches on provincial websites that provide this service. A registration in itself does not make a website or business safe, secure or reliable in anyway.
Who cares about website registration. Anyone can do it from any website that sells domains. What matters is whether the person or business that is running the website is legally registered in Canada. From my understanding if you have a business then that has to be registered either as a company, partnership and even if it run by a person as a individual then the business name should be registered and not registering it is an offence in Ontario and many other provinces. You can check the Ontario Corporation law.

We just incorporated a biotech startup in Ontario and had detailed conversations with our lawyers on all these issues for a few months who did our incorporation. I just shared what I find to be most authentic and safe. You can do your own search and do what best works for you.

Claims are claims and anyone can make any claims of safety and all the bs. But a government license and registration is what at least I look for as compared to stories and hollow claims.

You can do what best works for you. All the best!

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Just an update
Logged in today to see profile updated, clicked on it and noticed my 'biometrics completed' changed from Jan 21st 2021 to April 3rd 2021. Also Biometrics number is showing ( it's wasn't untill now despite having done biometrics on Jan 15th ).
And the background check seems to have gone from - your application is in progress to we are processing your background check.
No idea if this means the file is moving but some change happened .

Reactions: îleless

sam_wolf

Jan 5, 2021
I have a question and I am curious about it.
I see lot of people from few countries got their FSW PR within 2-3 months from the date of AOR.
Are the applicants and applications given importance based on nationality and country of residence? Shouldn't the process be same for everyone? Am i missing something here?
or
Is it that the info on those forums is wrong?

Divtan

Nov 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Yesterday, when I logged in my cic account, status was Application/Profile Updated and on opening it got redirected to 502 error. Anyone else faced the same thing?
My application details:
Aor-9th December 2020
Medical passed on- 15th January
Visa office- Vancouver

Viral93

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2021
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
Hello Everyone,
Yesterday, when I logged in my cic account, status was Application/Profile Updated and on opening it got redirected to 502 error. Anyone else faced the same thing?
My application details:
Aor-9th December 2020
Medical passed on- 15th January
Visa office- Vancouver
Hi,
I had the same issue so I called them and also got an update from them for my file.
AOR - Dec 9, 2020
Med Passed - Jan 15, 2021
Everything passed except Security
VO - Calgary

Rexbasil

Apr 8, 2021
@legalfalcon please I'd appreciate your assistance here: I have an open work permit with existing job contract and TRV but travelled out of Canada for a brief visit which was eventually delayed due to family reasons. I applied to renew my TRV before it expired but used my Canada address. Do I need to inform IRCC now that I will collect the TRV in another country or I need to wait until when/if it's approved? Does this also require me to change my address to CEC Outland? I don't mind any of these. I just need to know the right step to take. Thanks