+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, I am FSW-O, AOR 15.12.2020, I called IRCC agent.

can anyone please explain what they mean by below;
Medicals Passed
Biometrics submitted 25.01.2021
Criminality Passed
Background Check in Progress
Eligibility in Review

Also, my file has been transferred to LVO - Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Sweet, when you were transferred to LVO, did you get any type of notification? Did you already know? Thx

Reactions: Dnr1994

Dnr1994

Jul 25, 2019
Sweet, when you were transferred to LVO, did you get any type of notification? Did you already know? Thx
Hi, i do not have access to my online account as a separate representative/agent handle my application, therefore i called and obtained above information. i do not have previous travel history, will that impact in anyway to my background check?

Reactions: Bacelor

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi, i do not have access to my online account as a separate representative/agent handle my application, therefore i called and obtained above information. i do not have previous travel history, will that impact in anyway to my background check?
Well no one can really tell but should not be long for you
And still eligibility in review, i guess at this part it might need extra time

GL

Reactions: Dnr1994

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Can one request GCMS notes through a canadian friend who is not in Canada?
And if so what do i need to ask him ? A copy of his passport?

Last edited:

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Can one request GCMS notes through a canadian friend who is not in Canada?
And if so what do i need to ask him ? A copy of his passport?
Just order through www.getgcms.com
I think they charge CAD 20 bucks. It’s not gonna hurt you.
In addition, they are always here helping people with all kind of questions.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Just order through www.getgcms.com
I think they charge CAD 20 bucks. It’s not gonna hurt you.
In addition, they are always here helping people with all kind of questions.
Yes totally right 20$ is nothing i already invested thousands for ECAs IELTS rprf etc... my problem lays in a one full year consent for third party accessing my data
Also my bank account details and passport details etc.. are in my file
The web might be secre or trusted thats ok but what if data was hacked or else ...( how secured can they be with 20$ income)

Anyways thank you

Any response would be appreciated

(Of course these are my own thoughts with full respect to mentioned site by mate above its even my first time i hear about it).

Last edited:
Reactions: sadaf1989

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
@legalfalcon I realized I made a mistake with the bank account after AOR. I withdrew too much money from the account that two of the months had a net position of Less than $CAD12,960. The money I withdrew were transferred to an investment account under my own name, but with a different bank. The money was kept as cash in the investment account.Would this cause a problem and should I raise my concern to an IRCC agent via the web form? I’m FSWO btw. Won’t overdraw again in the coming months leading to Copr

Last edited:

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
I just got the second ghost update, aor DEC 07, the first one was this time last Sunday
There shouldn't be a ghost update on the weekend. IRCC doesn't process over the weekend, and it's Easter weekend too, so shouldn't expect anything on Monday. Everything with bad gateway is a glitch, not an indication that the file was touched

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
I got one ghost update today too. Current status is showing "application/profile updated" and when I try to open my application it gives 502 error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bacelor

Kamaldeepssaini

Mar 23, 2021
There shouldn't be a ghost update on the weekend. IRCC doesn't process over the weekend, and it's Easter weekend too, so shouldn't expect anything on Monday. Everything with bad gateway is a glitch, not an indication that the file was touched
Why has Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) switched from business days to calendar days to communicate its service standards? ... Now, you do not need to account for public holidays or weekends when looking at service standards.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Why has Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) switched from business days to calendar days to communicate its service standards? ... Now, you do not need to account for public holidays or weekends when looking at service standards.
I don’t think their standards count for much after their Covid caveats all over their website