+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we as you to. This will help move the application process along"
This message has disappeared from my account since a couple of days. Not sure if it means anything.
Congratulation it mean you are now past 3 months processing
Have nothing to do with your application progress

GL

shaizeik

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we as you to. This will help move the application process along"
This message has disappeared from my account since a couple of days. Not sure if it means anything.
This message is disappeared along with the progress bar. Means nothing.

mk180

Mar 3, 2021
Don't worry it does not mean anything... this was a message that was attached to the progress bar... and it would appear once you hit the 50%, now that the progress bar is not there anymore, that is why the message is not there any more either...

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Can anybody tell that how much time ircc take to process the criminality?.
AOR date? Category inland or Outland? Visa Office? And last date you called ircc. Is anything is passed or not.