+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
One thing that I noticed after my 2nd ghost update is that in the section of review of medical results, it’s appearing as “you do not meed medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes.”
Before it appeared that my medicals exam passed on 15th January.
Can anyone thrown some light on this change.
Did anyone else experienced same ?
@legalfalcon please share your views on this

Reactions: upon

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
One thing that I noticed after my 2nd ghost update is that in the section of review of medical results, it’s appearing as “you do not meed medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes.”
Before it appeared that my medicals exam passed on 15th January.
Can anyone thrown some light on this change.
Did anyone else experienced same ?
@legalfalcon please share your views on this
in mine it says you have passed the medical exam

Nuoming

Apr 22, 2020
Got a ghost update just now. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd one. Not sure what it means. AOR Dec25th FSW Outland. GCMS note request extended by 90 days so I don't have an official update Should I call IRCC?

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Did anyone got RCMP request in March. After 3 months of application submission, I got RCMP request on March 12th. I had submitted Toronto Police clearance that was based on Name and Date of birth check along with my initial application but they still asked for fingerprints now.

I gave my fingerprints on March 12th itself but have not yet got the report. Sending email to CCRTIS email id gets a generic response COVID-19 delays. Its been now 3 weeks and they have not yet processed my fingerprint report. So Stuck at an ADR now.
I got a RCMP check request back in feb, took 2 weeks to get it on the mail.

asodhi

May 27, 2020
I got a RCMP check request back in feb, took 2 weeks to get it on the mail.
Great. I got to know from another group that starting March they started making delay. It appears those who submitted RCMP fingerprints on March 1st week started getting their report this week.

Reactions: doug87z

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Great. I got to know from another group that starting March they started making delay. It appears those who submitted RCMP fingerprints on March 1st week started getting their report this week.
I may be underinformed, what is RCMP fingerprints? I don't think I had to provide my fingerprints for my police certificate...

asodhi

May 27, 2020
I may be underinformed, what is RCMP fingerprints? I don't think I had to provide my fingerprints for my police certificate...
FOR CEC application or those who have stayed in CANADA for more than 6 months are required to submit Fingerprint based criminal record check report for Canada records. Usually they used to ask to CEC applicants who were claiming 50 points for job offer in most of the cases. But nothing is predictable on a PR application. They can request to applicants without claiming job offer points also. Also they do not request RCMP in start of the application. Most of the people submit that in advance while some get that in an ADR.

Reactions: doug87z

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
FOR CEC application or those who have stayed in CANADA for more than 6 months are required to submit Fingerprint based criminal record check report for Canada records. Usually they used to ask to CEC applicants who were claiming 50 points for job offer in most of the cases. But nothing is predictable on a PR application. They can request to applicants without claiming job offer points also. Also they do not request RCMP in start of the application. Most of the people submit that in advance while some get that in an ADR.
Thanks for your quick answer! So I imagine as I'm FSW-O I needn't panic over this!

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Yesterday, I got ghost update with 502 bad gateway error. What exactly happened to you ? Did you call IRCC Agent after the update and got any progress update ?
Bad gateway is a problem with a server, this should not be treated as a ghost update.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Yesterday, I got ghost update with 502 bad gateway error. What exactly happened to you ? Did you call IRCC Agent after the update and got any progress update ?
Yeah same here. That’s not a ghost update technically, it’s a glitch. Haven’t called IRCC

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
"Make sure you read your messages and take action when we as you to. This will help move the application process along"
This message has disappeared from my account since a couple of days. Not sure if it means anything.