+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Kaitlynn

Mar 23, 2021
same here also, pls what does ur background check say?
Details about your application status

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 22, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 23, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
same here also, pls what does ur background check say?
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Do you think this email message has something to do about our application stage?

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Details about your application status

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 22, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 23, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
ok same

Reactions: Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Mar 23, 2021
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Do you think this email message has something to do about our application stage?
I don't think so - I often check the November & October 2020 AOR threads to see their progress and they all received the same email. Some of those applicants are at a later stage than us.

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think so - I often check the November & October 2020 AOR threads to see their progress and they all received the same email. Some of those applicants are at a later stage than us.
I see, it is just a generic message.
By the way, my AOR is 20th November

Reactions: Kaitlynn

mk180

Mar 3, 2021
I got the email, and still seeing the progress bar... but I also got an GU today... did anybody else got a GU?

Kaitlynn

Mar 23, 2021
Well it was just a GU, it said that there was an update, and went it and nothing change... then went back and said submitted again.
That happened to me after I submitted my biometric info. But, do let us know if you see any other movement!

What stream are you applying through?

VOBIEGBU

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
same here, i also did a check on october 2020 forum and in bracket was a comment by someone who received similar mails today
(Hi guys
Just got off the call from IRCC agent...she told everything is passed and final decision has been made couple of hours ago and you will receive the documents soon. Hopefully i will get it soon... but nothing changed in the account. )

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123