+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Just received an e-mail from IRCC.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,
Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.
In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.
Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website.Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.
We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: doug87z

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Just received an e-mail from IRCC.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.

Dear client,
Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.
Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.
This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.
In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.
Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website.Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.
We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Me as well....

Reactions: doug87z

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
I didn’t receive this mail and I still have a progress bar showing up in my profile

ankitg3434

Oct 11, 2020
Me as well....
Looks like they are just not prioritizing FSW-O anymore. The IRCC agents don't even share progress about profile these days. I've submitted documents to get my wife added to the application more than a month ago but they haven't even gotten to it yet.

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
What is the current status of your application?
I've similar dates as yours what's the status ?
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 25, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 22, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I can still see the progress bar, though.