Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
well AOR in august explains 100% progress bar.
Don't confuse with progress bar, it represents only six months time frame from your AOR, not represented the actual progressing of individual's file. It's just for a time frame set by IRCC (SIX Months). But now in pandemic of covid-19, processing is slowed down and the preferences will be given to the only CEC.

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
called on these numbers but they simply end the call saying there is heavr inflow of calls and we are unable to connect you to an agent. how do you get in queue ?
It depends on the time you call them. when it gets disconnected try after few minutes. It took 20 attempts for me to get into a queue. Once I got in the queue it took 35 mins. Patience is crucial when we connect to IRCC :)

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Here's some update of my application, after speaking with a super nice IRCC agent today:
Since my file was moved to HKVO sometime in Jan, only status before the transfer can be shared to me:
Criminality - Passed
Eligibility & Security - Not started !
AoR: Dec 2, MEP: Jan 11, PNP-O, application remains dormant ever since MEP

My last call to IRCC was a whole month ago and the agent was not willing to provide any status to me, just kept asking me to contact HKVO directly. So I guess it really depends on agent's working style (to get what you need).

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, what all is covered in eligibility ? Passing eligibility means POF, employee letters , NOC, etc have been scrutinized and one shouldn't worry about them anymore ? @legalfalcon

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hey everyone

I just got an RPRF fee request today.. My AOR is around first week of Feb'21 CEC inland! Meds and Biometrics has been done already!... Does it mean anything? Could someone let me know under what circumstances does IRCC request that fee? Any leads would be highly appreciated

Thanks

yexxa

Dec 4, 2020
Hey everyone

I just got an RPRF fee request today.. My AOR is around first week of Feb'21 CEC inland! Meds and Biometrics has been done already!... Does it mean anything? Could someone let me know under what circumstances does IRCC request that fee? Any leads would be highly appreciated

Thanks
All the applicants who are applying for PR has to pay RPRF fee as Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
All the applicants who are applying for PR has to pay RPRF fee as Right of Permanent Residence Fee.
I am aware of the fact that every applicant has to pay RPRF. I did not pay it upfront and received this request now. So I was wondering what that meant i.e., if it's R10 or initial review or anything

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys, what all is covered in eligibility ? Passing eligibility means POF, employee letters , NOC, etc have been scrutinized and one shouldn't worry about them anymore ? @legalfalcon

Eligibility is the more important stage of the application, and this is where it is ensured that the applicant meets the program prerequisites under which it is filed. When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

• the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, and if the same is corroborated by the supporting documents filed; and
  • when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
The objective here is to review whether an applicant meets the program threshold and what the applicant claimed in his profile is true and correct. If there are any issues or concerns, the reviewing officer can send your application for further review. This may include an interview, extra document request etc. The officer also considers whether the application should be refused for not meeting the minimum requirements of the federal program or for misrepresentation.

During eligibility all documents, work experience, POF, etc. will be reviewed.

Sep 24, 2020
Hi ,
Just wondering if there s any difference between those two sentence on top of the processing bar before :
" you may not hear from us until a little while , most of progress on ur application happens closer to your estimated complition date "
Now :
" Make sure you read your messages and take action when we as you to. This will help move the application process along "
Am I waiting for something soon
Aor dec 4th
Rprf feb 11th
Hi,
I got the same update.
What does that mean!!!

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Eligibility is the more important stage of the application, and this is where it is ensured that the applicant meets the program prerequisites under which it is filed. When reviewing an application, processing offices must determine if

• the applicant possesses the qualifications that they declared in their e-APR, and if the same is corroborated by the supporting documents filed; and
  • when the applicant submits their e-APR, the information provided in their Express Entry profile has not materially changed to the degree that the applicant would not have been issued an ITA in that round of invitations.
The objective here is to review whether an applicant meets the program threshold and what the applicant claimed in his profile is true and correct. If there are any issues or concerns, the reviewing officer can send your application for further review. This may include an interview, extra document request etc. The officer also considers whether the application should be refused for not meeting the minimum requirements of the federal program or for misrepresentation.

During eligibility all documents, work experience, POF, etc. will be reviewed.
Thank you so much. My eligibility is passed and I obviously have no criminal past or associations so I can be almost sure of getting a PR now, I guess.

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Just had the weirdest thing happen in my account. I logged in and saw an unread message that was "Invitation to apply" from the date when I actually got that message last October. I opened it, it was exactly the same pdf that I got in October. I refreshed the page, everything went to "Read" in Messages on the main account page. Looks like a glitch in the system

Anik2021

Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone tell what is the impact of moving out of the country you applied PR from? I am an Indian and work in US. I have my Biometrics processed on feb 8th and its in PR is in Inprogress. If I want to move back to India before I got my PR, what should be done? is it okay to move or try to stay in US until i get my PR. what are the risks and consequences or is it just more paper work and nothing to worry?
I already moved back to India while my application is in process. Did you get know the impact of moving out of the country?