+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Black 02

Feb 6, 2021
@legalfalcon My AOR is 19th Dec 2020. I have rec'd my MEP & BIL. Recently I remembered that I had travelled to Nepal in the year 2013 and realised that I forgot to add it to travel history.
I had referred my passport stamps for travel history and as Nepal doesn't require visa for Indian I missed adding it.
Recently I raised a webform and informed IRCC of the same.

Do you think this can be a problem for my application?

Reactions: Doz

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
@legalfalcon My AOR is 19th Dec 2020. I have rec'd my MEP & BIL. Recently I remembered that I had travelled to Nepal in the year 2013 and realised that I forgot to add it to travel history.
I had referred my passport stamps for travel history and as Nepal doesn't require visa for Indian I missed adding it.

No it Won't.

Reactions: upon

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
H
Minister Mendicino announces the coming into force of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants Act

Quick facts
  • The Government of Canada continues to deploy efforts to better protect newcomers and applicants to Canada from unscrupulous and fraudulent consultants.
  • The College Act stems from the 2019 Budget Implementation Act, which proposed to improve the oversight of immigration consultants in Canada.
  • The College will have the authorities necessary for the regulation of consultants, in particular tools to investigate professional misconduct and discipline its licensees. This includes the power to enter the premises of a consultant for the purpose of gathering information to support an investigation, and compelling witnesses to appear and testify before the Discipline Committee.
  • The College will have the ability to request court injunctions to address unlicensed actors providing immigration advice without authorization.
  • The College Board’s mandate will be to manage the activities and affairs of the College.
  • A Code of Conduct for the College is being developed. This will help establish strong ethical and professional standards that all licensees must abide by.
More at https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/11/minister-mendicino-announces-the-coming-into-force-of-the-college-of-immigration-and-citizenship-consultants-act.html
Hmmm

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

If you inadvertently forgot anything, you can correct it by sending the info via webform. No need to be concerned.

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
I’ve got MEP and BIL on 21st Jan. I have also given my Biometrics on 25th Jan. My Background check is still in False IP2. Does that mean processing haven’t yet started on background verification?

Reactions: Chirusua

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone,

I submitted IMM5645 as part of ADR last week. The status for additional documents has now changed from "We are reviewing..." to "Not Applicable".

Can I assume the review of the docs submitted is complete and there are no further requests? for now?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi. I received my BIL/MEP on 5th feb. But again today I received a mail stating "we updated your application status" but there was no change. what does that means?

Last edited:

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi. I received my BIL/MEP on 5th feb. But again today I received a mail stating "we updated your application status" but there was no change. what does that means?
I also received it after a day or two when my MED got passed. I think many people on this forum also received it and it doesn’t matter much.

Reactions: neha_415

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I’ve got MEP and BIL on 21st Jan. I have also given my Biometrics on 25th Jan. My Background check is still in False IP2. Does that mean processing haven’t yet started on background verification?
What does it states?

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
What does it states?
“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” It has been this statement from the day of AOR.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” It has been this statement from the day of AOR.
"In progress" status used to be shared by inlanders and not all of them as far as i saw, you now might only observe a false updates meaning when you login to your MyCIC account you find your application status "Updated" once you view your application ( and nothing had changed) it turns back to "Submitted" no notification email will be sent for this update however some inland applicants claimed that they have received an email stating "We have updated your profile" and still the same result nothing visually has changed.