+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hey guys, what’s the process for uploading biometrics? After having paid a visit to VAC do you need to notify IRCC or upload any document? Or after your visit it automatically goes to the system and you don’t need to do anything else?

Babamo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
Category: CEC - Inland
Country of Residence: Canada
ITA: December 9, 2020
Upfront medical exam: November 30, 2020
AoR: December 18, 2020 - All RPRF fees paid.
Biometrics/Medical exam passed: January 22, 2021
Status bar: 19%

Reactions: upon

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys, what’s the process for uploading biometrics? After having paid a visit to VAC do you need to notify IRCC or upload any document? Or after your visit it automatically goes to the system and you don’t need to do anything else?
It's automatic. It should appear right after you're done with your enrollment.

Reactions: Chirusua

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Also for the biometrics they want you to bring the original copy of Consent Form with the signature. What’s that? Or do they give it to you when you arrive? Cuz there is no form to download...

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
ITA: 25th November, 2020

AOR: 17th December 2020

Category: FSW-O

Nationality: Indian

Residence: Dubai

Medical upfront

Full Fee paid

BIL - 20 January 2021

MEP - 21 January 2021

Status Bar - 20%

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Also for the biometrics they want you to bring the original copy of Consent Form with the signature. What’s that? Or do they give it to you when you arrive? Cuz there is no form to download...
A consent form authorizez the center to handle your finger print ID, its done at the center you fill your name Email phone number and sign you may ask for a copy of this consent.

Reactions: Chirusua

sidu8000

Jan 22, 2021
Hello,
FSW- O
ITA - 30 September
Medical - 18 Dec
Aor - 24 Dec.
I have a doubt, my medicals were done on 18th December 2020, and I submitted my application on 24th December and received AOR the same date. However, my blood work results were pending at this time. I received confirmation of the Bloodgood results from the clinic on 27th December with an updated Medical letter stating all tests were completed from the clinic on the 27th as well.

Do I need to resubmit this letter again? The reference number on both the letters are the same only difference are the Blood tests show completed in the new one. Kindly advice.

RK1991

Jan 14, 2021
Category: FSW
ITA: December 10, 2020
AOR: December 20, 2020
Nationality: India
Upfront Medicals: Aug 22, 2020
Medicals Passed: Jan 21, 2021
Biometrics Instructions Received: Jan 21,2020

Note: Is there anyone who have recently submitted their Biometrics at Hyderabad, India ? I'm unable to book an appointment over the phone and online due to Covid restrictions. If someone has done this recently in the same scenario, can you please share the information of how to complete this process. Appreciate your response. Thanks

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Category: FSW
ITA: December 10, 2020
AOR: December 20, 2020
Nationality: India
Upfront Medicals: Aug 22, 2020
Medicals Passed: Jan 21, 2021
Biometrics Instructions Received: Jan 21,2020

Note: Is there anyone who have recently submitted their Biometrics at Hyderabad, India ? I'm unable to book an appointment over the phone and online due to Covid restrictions. If someone has done this recently in the same scenario, can you please share the information of how to complete this process. Appreciate your response. Thanks
I don't think any of the VACs in India are accepting biometrics for PR applications at the moment, including Hyderabad. They are gradually opening up...last week they opened for work permit, all study permits (not just DLI) and returnees to Canada. You can wait for sometime, or visit any nearby centres (such as Dubai, Dhaka, Kathmandu), but they too have a queue...around 6 to 8 weeks wait time from what I have heard. But still doable at an extra cost.

StarrySavannah

Jan 5, 2021
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
4-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-1-2021
Hello,
FSW- O
ITA - 30 September
Medical - 18 Dec
Aor - 24 Dec.
I have a doubt, my medicals were done on 18th December 2020, and I submitted my application on 24th December and received AOR the same date. However, my blood work results were pending at this time. I received confirmation of the Bloodgood results from the clinic on 27th December with an updated Medical letter stating all tests were completed from the clinic on the 27th as well.

Do I need to resubmit this letter again? The reference number on both the letters are the same only difference are the Blood tests show completed in the new one. Kindly advice.
I remember doing the same thing, all they require is the reference number which is what they will use to check your records. I personally did not upload the updated version and I passed my medicals.
AOR -4th Dec
MEP- 13th Dec

Chirusua

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I just got a ghost update in my profile, an email came saying that my status has been updated. In fact nothing changed. As I learned from that forum it’s normal to have GU from time to time

abk74

Nov 26, 2020
Hello,
FSW - Outland
ITA - 25 November
Medical - 8 December
AOR - 20 December
BIL - 21 January
MEP - 21 January
Full fees paid
Status bar - 18%
How to book an appointment for Biometrics in India? Anyone has an idea or if anyone has booked the same recently? If no, any idea when the booking for FSW will resume as I can see it only for other categories - Spouse, Student, Family etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaizeik