+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi folks, have a question about biometrics. I did biometrics few years ago and when submitting and paid before AOR they did not charge me for biometrics at all.
I heard many people get biometrics refunded so I just wondering why they did not charge me at the first place.
I think maybe they changed the process so if you gave bio they don’t change at all so no hassle with refunding.

have you been charged when exempted applying in December?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Dear DEC AOR applicants please share if any have got his/her Medicals passed /Bill it has been a month or almost a month already. Please share your progress to help others here in their waiting.

Reactions: Manik69 and Tee23

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear DEC AOR applicants please share if any have got his/her Medicals passed /Bill it has been a month or almost a month already. Please share your progress to help others here in their waiting.
last heard mep/bil are still at 21-23 nov files. no news about dec yet

• Sad
Reactions: Manik69 and Bacelor

Kartesh

Jun 2, 2020
No update till now....still waiting

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone,

If I want to add additional supporting documents to my already submitted application how can I go about that? I can't find an option under my submitted application.

(I was missing a detailed Letter of Experience due to difficulty tracking down my old manager so I substituted it with multiple other things but I've finally tracked her down and I have it...)

Thanks!

shadow_of_life

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

If I want to add additional supporting documents to my already submitted application how can I go about that? I can't find an option under my submitted application.

(I was missing a detailed Letter of Experience due to difficulty tracking down my old manager so I substituted it with multiple other things but I've finally tracked her down and I have it...)

Thanks!
I have tried to send a webform, but no reply from them after almost 20 days of waiting....

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
If it is not your recent job they might accept it, it depends on the case officer and your profile cause basic eligibility criteria specifies at least one year experience and the rest depends on your claimed points. However i believe that current job is the basis of initial eligibility which you must be careful about and if they require further documents you would receive an ADR