+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

PS_2020

Dec 22, 2020
Hi everyone, wishing you all a very happy new year! :)

CATEGORY: FSW
ITA: November 25
AOR: December 31
CRS: 470

MRafik

Jan 1, 2021
Hello , i have a question and will be grateful if you could help me

We got ITA on 9/12/2020

collected all the documents needed as explained by the info box in the checklist and did the advance medical checkup

After i submitted AEOR on 29th of December and got AOR same day i found out in some forums that in the proof of status ( my spouse who is the main applicant has an uncle living in Canada ) we only submitted his passport copy but without the proof of residence as the info box only mentioned that the needed document is only the Canadian passport or Canadian PR front and back is needed and no mention of proof of residency. Also in proof of relationship segment we submitted my spouse birth certificate, her mother's birth certificate and her uncle birth certificate originals as well as approved translation.

Would this mean that our application would be rejected for being incomplete? for the missing utility bill or any proof that he resides currently in Canada

N.B: The CSR score didn't include any extra points for her uncle and we got the ITA as FSW from EE.

appreciate your help and support from your experience

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Hello , i have a question and will be grateful if you could help me

We got ITA on 9/12/2020

collected all the documents needed as explained by the info box in the checklist and did the advance medical checkup

After i submitted AEOR on 29th of December and got AOR same day i found out in some forums that in the proof of status ( my spouse who is the main applicant has an uncle living in Canada ) we only submitted his passport copy but without the proof of residence as the info box only mentioned that the needed document is only the Canadian passport or Canadian PR front and back is needed and no mention of proof of residency. Also in proof of relationship segment we submitted my spouse birth certificate, her mother's birth certificate and her uncle birth certificate originals as well as approved translation.

Would this mean that our application would be rejected for being incomplete? for the missing utility bill or any proof that he resides currently in Canada

N.B: The CSR score didn't include any extra points for her uncle and we got the ITA as FSW from EE.

appreciate your help and support from your experience
You may update the remaining documents via web form.

MRafik

Jan 1, 2021
You may update the remaining documents via web form.
thanks for your reply , i will get a utility bill /phone bill/ credit card statement and submit it along with LOE via webform

would that do it ?

from your reply i understand that its a must to submit this document although its is not required by the info box next to the requirement in my list, correct?

Best

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi guys,

For those of you who are in the same boat as me and your optional cover letter is "hiding" and doesn't appear when you check your application - is that still the same for everyone...? Has it popped up for anyone?

Thanks!

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

For those of you who are in the same boat as me and your optional cover letter is "hiding" and doesn't appear when you check your application - is that still the same for everyone...? Has it popped up for anyone?

Thanks!
Still the same, nothing has changed.

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
Hi guys,

Thanks!
Still the same. I cannot see mine as well. I reported it as a technical issue and uploaded it in it as an attachment just in case.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Still the same. I cannot see mine as well. I reported it as a technical issue and uploaded it in it as an attachment just in case.
If you still in the process of submitting your EE profile, try updating your internet browser or use other internet browser for example MS Edge instead of firefox or chrome.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys, typically how long after AOR do you get any update on your profile?
Usually 30-45 days.

The first update your will see will be medicals passed and your BGC status will change.

To read on the stages of an application, see https://bit.ly/357xg0F