AOR: December 20th 2020
Upfront Medicals: 24th and 28th December
CRS: 474
Category: FSW

Last edited:

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
ITA: November 25, 2020
Upfront medical exam: December 13, 2020 (except my X-ray as I am expecting)
AoR: December 16, 2020

Category: FSW - Outland
Country of residence: Qatar
Nationality: Pakistani
CRS: 471
NOC: 3131
Total family members: 4

Jeremyjoe

Dec 31, 2020
I am just wondering if anyone can answer my query! I got an ITA in the last draw but yet to apply as my case is a bit unique.

1. I have some step-siblings (at least I was told) but I have no information (like DOB, place of birth, etc) of them. While filling the form online, I could not enter their details because of the like of information. Now, can LOE work in this case to mention their names and say I have never met or seen these people?

Ximena88

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
I am just wondering if anyone can answer my query! I got an ITA in the last draw but yet to apply as my case is a bit unique.

1. I have some step-siblings (at least I was told) but I have no information (like DOB, place of birth, etc) of them. While filling the form online, I could not enter their details because of the like of information. Now, can LOE work in this case to mention their names and say I have never met or seen these people?
If I were in your shoes, I'd just include my direct siblings and leave it at that. No need to complicate your application since you have no information about the step family.

Reactions: upon

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hello, I am from Egypt and I have tried putting my country code 20, 0020, 002,+20.....etc during filling my express entry profile and even tried mobile codes, but it won't be accepted, is there any one having the same problem, is there any solution?

Jeremyjoe

Dec 31, 2020
If I were in your shoes, I'd just include my direct siblings and leave it at that. No need to complicate your application since you have no information about the step family.
It's not easy to ignore for some reasons: I got a point because I have a family member in Canada.
It's a bit challenging because a family member had applied before me and mention the names of his half/steps and my name as his sister. His was paper based and was asked to estimate age for them.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I read that they need the scanned pages of only the current passport with any markings or visas. I did not submit the scans from my previous passport with visas or markings. Will that be an issue? @legalfalcon
It would have nice to add the previous passport scans. Not an issue though, there might be an ADR which you can reply then

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
ITA received on Sep 30, 2020
Application submitted online on Dec 5, 2020 (applied through a lawyer)
AOR - Dec 5, 2020
Nationality: India
Residence: Canada
Inland Applicant
Category - FSW (BC PNP)
Medical upfront & Canada Police certificates upfront
NOC: 1122

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver

You need to declare even if you don't know a lot of info. You may explain in LOE. Not declaring can lead to misrepresentation.

Examples of material misrepresentations (that could induce an error) would be:

• Failure to declare that you have been refused a visa for another country;
  • Providing a document that is found to not be genuine;
  • Failure to mention a family member;
  • Declare employment experience which you do not have; or
  • Engage in a non-genuine marriage.
Section 40(1) of the IRPA states that: A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act; (b) for being or having been sponsored by a person who is determined to be inadmissible for misrepresentation; (c) on a final determination to vacate a decision to allow the claim for refugee protection by the permanent resident or the foreign national; or (d) on ceasing to be a citizen under paragraph 10(1)(a) of the Citizenship Act, in the circumstances set out in subsection 10(2) of that Act.