+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Regarding proof of funds fluctuation, is it the rate of date of submission or the rate of the day your VO checks your POF ?

Can you still add more money incase of continuous fluctuation ?

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Regarding proof of funds fluctuation, is it the rate of date of submission or the rate of the day your VO checks your POF ?

They use quarterly rates as defined by the RBC

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

POF is not an instant indicator, they observe your Account Statement for the past 6 months, during this period the lowest amount point is your threshold.

Meaning you can have an opening balance of 1$ and for the next 6 months you deposit 1$ monthly basis you end up with 7$ total amount but your POF is still 1$. Simply because your account balance never went below 1$ for 6 months. This is the constant amount for the required period.

If 7$ ending balance is your target as POF then you should maintain those idle for another next 6 months same applies for interst and exchange rate. However exchange rate shall be evaluated the day you submit an application.

Last edited:

vijay10891

Oct 2, 2019
My AOR is 4 Dec 2020, I got status "Application/Profile Updated" in my profile. Does that mean GU and someone is working on my profile? Earlier it was "Submitted"

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Normally I would think that someone is working on your profile, but given that it is a holiday weekend, I think it just might be a glitch.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
POF is not an instant indicator, they observe your Account Statement for the past 6 months, during this period the lowest amount point is your threshold.

Meaning you can have an opening balance of 1$ and for the next 6 months you deposit 1$ monthly basis you end up with 7$ total amount but your POF is still 1$. Simply because your account balance never went below 1$ for 6 months. This is the constant amount for the required period.

If 7$ ending balance is your target as POF then you should maintain those idle for another next 6 months same applies for interst and exchange rate. However exchange rate shall be evaluated the day you submit an application.
Of Course it doesn't hold for cases where you have a gift deed

Reactions: Bacelor

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019

Thanks

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

Nobody needs to observe your account statement. You don’t require to submit any statements with transactions to them. They want to see the average balance for the past 6 months included in the letter from the bank, that’s all.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Nobody needs to observe your account statement. You don’t require to submit any statements with transactions to them. They want to see the average balance for the past 6 months included in the letter from the bank, that’s all.
Maybe but i specifically was asked in an ADR to "provide account Statement showing balances and transactions history for a certain account i have". Literally quoted.

The instructions are general to suit most Immigration programmes, do not really relay on those to cut it short for yourself. example it is not mentioned that for PnP candidates to provide Schedule 4 in their applications however most related posts overhere talks about Schedule 4 in an ADR + nomination letter copy.

Another example is passports scan. The instruction says scan a coph of a valid passport that will be used to travel however it turned out that ppl should support their 10 past years travel history in this scan copy.

However cases varies in its requirements and it highly depends on the case officer too whether to approve an application or come back to the applicant with an sweet ADR

GL

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Maybe but i specifically was asked in an ADR to "provide account Statement showing balances and transactions history for a certain account i have". Literally quoted.

The instructions are general to suit most Immigration programmes, do not really relay on those to cut it short for yourself. example it is not mentioned that for PnP candidates to provide Schedule 4 in their applications however most related posts overhere talks about Schedule 4 in an ADR + nomination letter copy.

Another example is passports scan. The instruction says scan a coph of a valid passport that will be used to travel however it turned out that ppl should support their 10 past years travel history in this scan copy.

However cases varies in its requirements and it highly depends on the case officer too whether to approve an application or come back to the applicant with an sweet ADR

GL
I agree, better share what you can upfront

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

GL
Yeah you right.
Do you know if PNP can be approved without Schedule 4 or the would ask it 100% via adr?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah you right.
Do you know if PNP can be approved without Schedule 4 or the would ask it 100% via adr?
If you mean the very early PNP in SINP it is not required at all.

But in EE federal application i believe it is

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
If you mean the very early PNP in SINP it is not required at all.

But in EE federal application i believe it is
When I submitted EE PNP after ITA I had not been asked a Schedule 4. I can just assume if that was mandatory they would’ve asked it. But yes, I saw people get ADR later for Schedule 4.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
When I submitted EE PNP after ITA I had not been asked a Schedule 4. I can just assume if that was mandatory they would’ve asked it. But yes, I saw people get ADR later for Schedule 4.
Yes i totally agree many documents are not mentioned but eventually ends up required
Check out below checklist link for Provincial Nominees class applying for PR paper based
If you click the link scroll down and preview the checklist form
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html

Which i followed anyway eventhough applying online

however it is for OID paper based applicants

Last edited: