+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi I have the same timeline. AOR: 29 December 2020, Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed. No updates since Feb 5, 2021. I requested GCMS notes and they extended the original 30 days to additional 60 days, so I expect to receive the notes by July 8. I'm applying as a family of 5. Any updates for your application?
Hi, im in a similar situation,
AOR-30 Dec 2020.
Family of 2
Complete silence, reqeusted gcms notes last week.

Reactions: martask

kikomilou

Jan 31, 2022
FSW Outlander

COR USA then MALI

ITA 18 November 2020

AOR 22 December 2020

BIL: 23 February 2021

First medical passed 23 January 2021

**** silence****

I ordered GCMS notes on March 2022

• eligibility: passed
  • Criminality: passed
  • Medical : passed - expired
  • Info sharing - passed
  • Security : not started
so I decided to do the Upfront medical exam and submitted it on 24 April 2022 and it passed on 2 may 2022

3 May 2022 ADR 1 : schedule A +POF

24 May 2022 submitted ADR ( schedule A + POF ) + upfront PCC

ADR changed to not applicable the same day

ADR 2 requested on 3 June 2022: PCC of Mali

ADR 2 submited 9 June

GU : 10 June 2022 background check changed from “ in progress “to “we are processing “

PPR 13 June 2022

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
Hi everyone
I have a question:
I received medical request today but it has my old address (same country). I have already updated them with my new address through schedule A, but seems that they have not reviewed them yet.
Do you think the wrong address on the form is gonna make a problem?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi everyone
I have a question:
I received medical request today but it has my old address (same country). I have already updated them with my new address through schedule A, but seems that they have not reviewed them yet.
Do you think the wrong address on the form is gonna make a problem?
You have asked these couple of times. Address does not matter on IME letter, you can do it and send another webform to update your address if you want.
For PCC, The phrase is genetic but you have to get a fresh PCC for every country you stayed in longer than six months

Sasha2021

Star Member
Dec 3, 2021
You have asked these couple of times. Address does not matter on IME letter, you can do it and send another webform to update your address if you want.
For PCC, The phrase is genetic but you have to get a fresh PCC for every country you stayed in longer than six months
It was my first time asking this question. Thanks

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Posting my own PPR here:

PNP-EE-Outlander
VO - Vancouver (CIO->HKVO->Winnipeg->Vancouver)
AOR - Dec 01, 2020
MEP - Jan 14, 2021
Remed Requested - May 8, 2022
Remed Passed - Jun 5, 2022
ADR Requested for PoF - Jun 10, 2022
ADR Submitted - Jun 14, 2022
PPR - Jun 15, 2022

Thank you for all the support and sharing! Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: ag2020

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Guys, Remed passed on June 02, Schedule A submission acknowledgement June 3rd. Got a ghost update today, what could it be?

Reactions: ag2020

GauthamBR

Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys,

AOR 16 Dec 2020, COR India, FSW-O.
Got ADR for Medicals, PCC and Background Info in last week of March 2022. Submitted the same on 13th April 2022.
Got another ADR for Proof of Income (payslips) on 14th April and submitted on 15th April.

Medicals updated as passed after a week, and the status of ADR changed from Reviewing to NA around 1st June. No change or update since.

Background Check shows as processing.

Any idea how long for PPR? Some of the members of a Whatsapp group got the PPR exactly 2 months after submitting their ADR even though the status still showed processing for eligibility and Background Check..

rsenggs

Feb 5, 2022
Jalandhar
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
04-12-2020
Normally how many months IRCC gives to a pr candidate to fly and reach to canada after receiving COPR . June 8 I received PPR request and how many days high commission take to stamp passport

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
What does it mean when you receive a Ghost Update (June 1, 2022) but no actual update in GCKey Express Entry Profile?

AOR - December 2020
Eligibility - Passed as of May 11, 2021
Medical (2nd upfront) - Passed as of April 29, 2022
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
Security - Not yet started (As of April 13, 2022 GCMS notes)

I have submitted an updated PCC last April 5, 2022 and it was acknowledged via email on April 7, 2022.
I have also have completed Medical (2nd upfront) on April 22, 2022. MEP on April 29, 2022.

No ADRs received as of writing.

Thank you.
Got my PPR on June 10 :)

Good luck guys!

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
guys just got this email - is this good news?

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our RROC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation. Due to the current situation regarding the novel coronavirus, if you are unable to provide the requested documents by the due date, please advise our office. We understand that some documentation may be unobtainable at this time. Your application will not be refused because you are unable to provide the requested document on time. STEP 1: Change in Circumstances: Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:  Change in marital status, for example, due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;  Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,  Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;  Change in health;  You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence  Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number. Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration 7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations. STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s) Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if: o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit. o You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada. Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. b. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada