Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
Really, old ime number acceptable?
Yes, my IME number is same as previous one. Even the panel asked if I had done the med before or not.
Hello,
We were requested to submit the Indian PCC again by May end. But, the Indian Embassy has offered us earliest slot for application submission by June 1st week. I have already submitted two webforms stating the same and have attached the email from embassy along with it. Will this be enough? Did anyone have a similar experience?
(I already submitted the schedule A forms and did the remedical as well)
what is your COR? if it is India, try going to the Regional Passport Office - carry below docs:
1. Request letter from Canada.
2. Original Appointment letter with PSK
3. Aadhar copy
4. Handwritten Application "TO THE OFFICER, REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE" explain the condition in the application and last date of PCC submission. They can move the dates (to as early as possible).

once the dates are preponed, you can follow up with local police station (Thanas).

varunvnath77

Sep 2, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, my IME number is same as previous one. Even the panel asked if I had done the med before or not.

what is your COR? if it is India, try going to the Regional Passport Office - carry below docs:
3. Aadhar copy
4. Handwritten Application "TO THE OFFICER, REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE" explain the condition in the application and last date of PCC submission. They can move the dates (to as early as possible).

once the dates are preponed, you can follow up with local police station (Thanas).
My COR is Poland and the only way to get the PCC is through the embassy here. But, they have confirmed that there are no earlier slots. I’m not sure if IRCC will respond to my webforms. Should I upload the email from embassy in the placeholder for PCC? In that case, they will surely read it, but not sure if its the right thing to do.

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
My COR is Poland and the only way to get the PCC is through the embassy here. But, they have confirmed that there are no earlier slots. I’m not sure if IRCC will respond to my webforms. Should I upload the email from embassy in the placeholder for PCC? In that case, they will surely read it, but not sure if its the right thing to do.
It is totally fine to attach the details in the requested link, but, Attach an LOE and explain the situation along with the details received from embassy.

Reactions: varunvnath77

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.

I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

3. Aadhar copy

Today I went to two medical penalist and both are denied to give me an appointment without IME, I presented them my letter and email received from IRCC, but they didn't convinced. They told me they are received instructions from IRCC on 2nd May regarding this. Very fruistrated, what should I do now?

I recived this letter from IRCC:

Date: May 6, 2022
UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Application: Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SINGH
Email: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SINGH, Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:

xxxxxxxxxxx (UCI No) - xxxxxxxxxxxxx SINGH: > Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination Please see a panel physician to complete a medical exam. This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/06

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within the allocated time stated above. If we do not receive the information/documents within the aforementioned deadline, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file.
Updating your application/document uploaded to file: If you have been requested to provide additional documents by IRCC or you wish to submit additional documents to support your application, you must submit these through your IRCC secure account. If you have not already done so, please link your application to be able to upload your additional documents. You should submit the Webform and indicate that you applied online via economic immigration and your additional documents will be sent to the appropriate office. Please ensure to add your application number to the Webform. Please note there is a file size limit of 5MB per file. If your file is too big to upload, find out how to reduce the file size.

If IRCC has not requested any documents from you, allow five business days from the day you receive this email before uploading your documents to your online application. You can log in using your IRCC secure account. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

***IMPORTANT***: You must inform this office immediately if any of the following changes apply to your situation:

• Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation; • Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member; • Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children; • You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence in any country. Please use the IRCC Web Form to inform our office of any of the changes indicated above: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our website at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html.

Thank you again for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,
JV26129
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
anybody have delhi consulate email address? I want to raise a query with them regarding my re-medical request.

rahul_b

Oct 12, 2020
Hi. Anybody who completed remedicals in april ? Its been a month for me now. No updates yet. My agent says single applications are getting ppr early nowadays rather than family.
FSW O
NDVO
Remedicals done on 6 th april

rahul_b

Oct 12, 2020
More details pls
AOR DECEMBER 2020
Medicals passed Jan 2021
Biometrics done on March 2021

Remedicals and Adr Pcc request on 17th March 2022
PCC submitted on 2nd April 2022
Remedicals done on 5th April 2022
Remedicals passed on 11th April 2022
ADR acknowledged on 19th April 2022

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
AOR DECEMBER 2020
Medicals passed Jan 2021
Biometrics done on March 2021

Remedicals and Adr Pcc request on 17th March 2022
PCC submitted on 2nd April 2022
Remedicals done on 5th April 2022
Remedicals passed on 11th April 2022
ADR acknowledged on 19th April 2022
When ADR is acknowledged, is there any change in status?
Mine is updated to "ADR is uploaded" after I submit the document on 13th Apr 2022. No futher update till today.
Is there any other status for ADR as well?

Bj90

Apr 17, 2021
When ADR is acknowledged, is there any change in status?
Mine is updated to "ADR is uploaded" after I submit the document on 13th Apr 2022. No futher update till today.
Is there any other status for ADR as well?
Mine is also same i have submitted the documents on 24 th April and it is still showing document uploaded and since then no update

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
@binder1232
We have the exact same request letter(except credentials, for sure) and officer: JV26129. According to notes received in Mar, my file was in Vancouver VO.
I raised a webform to send me IME and after two days I received new request for medical with IME and now the officer code is MT18704.