Ghost update & our upfront medicals were updated to pass

Upfront medical sent - 23.03.2022
Medical passed - 29.04.2022

Now waiting for the next update

Hold tight everyone :)
And ADR for

- Fresh police reports
- Schedule A

Hold tight everyone and proactively follow up on Re-meds & other documents.

Reactions: ag2020
Jan 8, 2021
Hello my December family,

Just received an ADR. Big step. The document asks:

- Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Provide an updated FBI Police Certificate from the United States.

- Funds, proof: Proof of funds. Provide detailed bank statements from every banking institution where you are holding money and the letters must include the following: •Account numbers •The date each account was opened •The current balance of each account; and •The average balance for the past six months including daily transaction details

A few questions:

- When I submitted my application I included an FBI Police Certificate and one from Japan, where I lived for a year. The document only seems to specify an FBI Record Check, but should I also go get another one from Japan? My fear is that Japanese record check could take 2 months, as it did the first time.
- In my initial application I showed proof of fund for accounts at two different banks. However one only has $150 bucks left, while the other has enough to meet the minimum. Should I still resubmit a letter from both, or could I get away with just one of them.
- Also this time they ask for daily transaction details? How do I show this? Do I just upload my statements from the last six months?

Thanks in advance @legalfalcon
Hello,
I was wondering if you submitted documents for both bank accounts or only the one that had enough to meet the minimum?
Thank you

CtrlZ

Jul 15, 2021
Received GCMS notes and still no update since medicals were renewed in December :(
Paris VO doesn't seem to be in a rush...

9mT2

Mar 22, 2021
Received my GCMS notes, ordered 3/24/2021

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
May 2nd Medical Extended
May 4th ADR - Additional Family Info IMM5406, Background Declaration form IMM 5669, Employment Contract, Employment Pay Stubs, Police Certificate

Some of my work experience is from 2012, so finding those paystubs will be quite the adventure, but anything for this to end soon!

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
May 2nd Medical Extended
May 4th ADR - Additional Family Info IMM5406, Background Declaration form IMM 5669, Employment Contract, Employment Pay Stubs, Police Certificate

Some of my work experience is from 2012, so finding those paystubs will be quite the adventure, but anything for this to end soon!
Submitt the bank statement. Instead of payslips. .
I too got an ADR stating to send the payslips of my old company. But i was not able to get that pay slips from the company. So I just send a bank statement in which salary credited as supporting