FSW-EE: Outland (USA)
AOR: December 19, 2020
Medical Passed: January 21, 2021
Biometrics Complete: February 8, 2021
PPR: April 26, 2022

493 days in total!

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Was there any change in your Job that you mentioned in the Personal History of IMM5669E form? Also they only ask 6 months Statement and payslips only, no balance certificate ?
Yes we had a job change.
But they only asked for old company pay slip and statement. Don't know what's the reason. Can anyone tell me about this

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hi there - I got a GU today. Any thoughts on what getting one implies?

Here's my situation - FSW - AOR December 2020 - COR: USA - VO Ottawa - Eligibility passed in Jan 2021 - Medical extended as per GCMS notes yet not updated in the portal - Sent them a new US PCC at the beginning of April
Hi all - just got another GU.
This time my medical shows as extended and the BG changed to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Fingers crossed!

manuhegde

Apr 1, 2022
Thank you guys for all encouragement.
I was asked to pay the 500$ RPRF (right to permanent residence fee).
Apparently this means the application is almost approved, can anyone confirm?

All docs to be submitted by 1 May but I cannot manage the police certificate by then!
Any advice for extensions etc??

where do we even call about such things?
Thanks,
Manu

please a this point do not do it especially if you are dec 2020 you can get answer anytime even monday ! i understand u are tired and confused as all of us here who stayed without news ( i dis upfront medical they did not bother to updated my file can u imagine) but patiente is the key please let's jus hope together

manuhegde

Apr 1, 2022
yes I am in the same boat. they asked for fresh PCC and they don't even give enough time to submit it. Mine is stuck at VFSGlobal and I had to tell IRCC to please extend the deadline.
Also now they are asking for a 500 dollar fee.
Hey dude, apparently this means the process is almost accepted I hear. Need some confirmation.
Even I need time for PCC, do you know whom to contact for an extension??

Reactions: davian09

manuhegde

Apr 1, 2022
Thank you guys for all encouragement.
I was asked to pay the 500$ RPRF (right to permanent residence fee).
Apparently this means the application is almost approved, can anyone confirm?

All docs to be submitted by 1 May but I cannot manage the police certificate by then!
Any advice for extensions etc??

where do we even call about such things?
Thanks,
Manu

Responding to my own message after some research. It is ok to attach acknowledgement slip of passport seva Kendra to prove that we have at least requested PCC. And then they will ask for it again.

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Responding to my own message after some research. It is ok to attach acknowledgement slip of passport seva Kendra to prove that we have at least requested PCC. And then they will ask for it again.
Also, add LOE to explain the situation and asked them more time which you need.

Reactions: davian09

adhi_visaq

Mar 31, 2022
Hi all - just got another GU.
This time my medical shows as extended and the BG changed to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Fingers crossed!
Hi - can you please mention where we can request GCMS notes? I am on a similar boat - I haven't received an update since Dec 2020 (AOR). Thanks a lot.