+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
You aren't going to find a job as soon as you land there, it will take a few months. It's an expensive country, so make sure you have enough money.
again today received a new email, asking me to submit my new passport copy instead of the old expired one

and proof of income from the organization I've worked at,

is that normal

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
"Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employer ...."

is this the email people are getting?

GUYS, PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!, I'm getting tensed here.....

Seocrim

Apr 14, 2022
Can I submit the schedule A form in the form of excel sheet which initially my agent submitted at the time of post ITA and Pre AOR
My eligibility is passed, Info sharing completed, Medical Passed and Expired October 2021, Criminality In-progress and Security Not started
VO - CPC Ottawa , AOR DEC 2020, COR India
Sorry for the late response. I'm not active in the forum nowadays.

Schedule-A form is a pdf document - https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf
It's better to write a Letter of Explanation (word doc) as an addendum to the filled Schedule-A form. Save the word doc as a pdf for uploading. The web form only accepts a few file formats such as pdf, img, etc. Not sure about excel.

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
After a long wait, got my request for the re-medical exam today.
Hi, that's a good sign. My AOR is Dec 18 but automatically extended a year till 2023.

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hi, that's a good sign. My AOR is Dec 18 but automatically extended a year till 2023.
Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employer ...."

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employer ...."

Yes, that is normal. Officers do sometimes ask for a variety of evidences, including proof of income or proof of funds (POF), etc. Now it seems they asked you to provide evidence from the bank where you receive your professional income... but ensure/verify that email sender address is real and not a scam/phishing.. (fake one)

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Yes, that is normal. Officers do sometimes ask for a variety of evidences, including proof of income or proof of funds (POF), etc. Now it seems they asked you to provide evidence from the bank where you receive your professional income... but ensure/verify that the email sender address is real and not a scam/phishing.. (fake one)
thanks for the response,

but u see the first time I showed my salary slips were a reference letter from my employees. And bank statement that has been expired y now
can I show the same reference letter and updated bank statements now

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
thanks for the response,

but u see the first time I showed my salary slips were a reference letter from my employees. And bank statement that has been expired y now
can I show the same reference letter and updated bank statements now
My suggestion would be to get new one for both items. New reference letter with new date of issuance and new bank statement. Do not leave a hole into what you are providing for such important process.

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
I don't think you will be able to apply for spousal sponsorship till you complete the landing formalities in Canada and become a PR. As long as you are in India you are not a PR, only a COPR holder. Once you are in Canada, you can apply for sponsorship even if you dont have a job (except you should not be on welfare assistance).
So we don't actually need a job to submit spousal sponsorship visa . We can submit the application once I reach canada and get a pr card right

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
Hello all,
Got my gcms notes and the status of my eligibility is Recommend passed, what should i infer from it?
Good for you, so when senior officer reviews, he notices there is no major issue. Mine is review required. What is your AOR ?