+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Yash1192

May 7, 2021
Do you mean no one? I'm in Edmonton and waiting.
Look out for their message in your profile. You will receive it soon, it usually takes 30-35 days for them to issue PPR once you submit the documents requested in ADR.

I am on a similar timeline with Edmonton VO, I received ADR on Jan 18th,2022, submitted docs on Feb 17th,2022 and I received PPR on March 22nd. Have submitted my passport 2 days ago. Hope to receive COPR soon.

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Hey can we apply for a spousal sponsorship visa for my wife just after receiving pr from india.
Also without a proper job is it possible to apply for spousal sponsorship .
I can we show a sufficient fund incase we don't find a job as soon as I reach canada

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hey can we apply for a spousal sponsorship visa for my wife just after receiving pr from india.
I can we show a sufficient fund incase we don't find a job as soon as I reach canada
I don't think you will be able to apply for spousal sponsorship till you complete the landing formalities in Canada and become a PR. As long as you are in India you are not a PR, only a COPR holder. Once you are in Canada, you can apply for sponsorship even if you dont have a job (except you should not be on welfare assistance).

Reactions: Abhijithdila

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020
Hi @legalfalcon

One question regarding my note:
What does the paper file section indicate in gcms notes? And esp its location status marked as “SEC” in by my note?

it says:

Paper File
paper file: 1
Created date: …
Created by: …
Updated date: …
Updated by: …
Office: Paris
Paper file #: …

Archive date: …

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Look out for their message in your profile. You will receive it soon, it usually takes 30-35 days for them to issue PPR once you submit the documents requested in ADR.

I am on a similar timeline with Edmonton VO, I received ADR on Jan 18th,2022, submitted docs on Feb 17th,2022 and I received PPR on March 22nd. Have submitted my passport 2 days ago. Hope to receive COPR soon.
30-35 days would have been two months ago for me. Thanks for the kind words, but that timeline is out the window. I have no expectation of PPR anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: Hokage

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
You aren't going to find a job as soon as you land there, it will take a few months. It's an expensive country, so make sure you have enough money.

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Wait for PR my friend, it’s around the corner, have little more patience.
Hi,

thanks for the response,

again today received a new email, asking me to submit my new passport copy instead of the old expired one

and proof of income from the organization I've worked at,

is that normal

Vacohara

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
I am an FSW with COR as USA. Got my COPR with a validity of 10 months
hi, just one doubt,

after asking for medicals updated and sch A form

did they also ask for passport copy - mine expired and hence they asked for a new one

and proof of funds from the org u worked at