+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Also can I sponsor my spouse from India as soon as I reach Canada with pr. Without a proper job .
Pls suggest a good Idea for bringing my spouse to canada asap

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Thanks @Abhijithdila can you please share more details, which email ID do i need to send the email to? ALso, will they actually prepone the date, looking at the current number of applications?
I too got a very long date for my pcc .
What I did was. I just went to the regional pasport office (only one in a district ). The can reschedule your pcc date to whichever date you want.
You should show the emergency requirements throu the ircc mail last date of your submission

Reactions: samakshkapoor

samakshkapoor

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-12-2020
I too got a very long date for my pcc .
What I did was. I just went to the regional pasport office (only one in a district ). The can reschedule your pcc date to whichever date you want.
You should show the emergency requirements throu the ircc mail last date of your submission
and after the rescheduled appointment, in how many days you received your PCC letter? (did it come via post)

Reactions: Abhijithdila

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
I am from ernakulam district ,Kerala State.
After attending your pcc at passport office. We will have a small verification from the local police station near by your house. After the verification you will get your pcc via post within 3 days.
When the inspector verify your profile they will check with any pending petti cases etc with your adhar number. I had some petti cases and I had to fine the petti cases and then show the reciept to the inspector to send a clear report on my application so I got 3 days after my wife received the pcc

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
I also got ADR for Schedule A on Friday morning
& PCC (MEDs were already passed, requested in DEC 2021, upfront in NOV 2021)

Have already got PCC (only need to submit)

will keep update

Reactions: izzyhu1106

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Yes, I did send the following through webform and IRCC emails. They were not requested by IRCC. I did not order GCMS notes, so don't know what my VISA office was.

1. upfront medical, 2. Proof of Funds and 3. Schedule-A

Webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2
IRCC emails:
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I read a facebook post saying that these email IDs work the best for submitting documents. So, decided to send the docs to them.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Buddy.

It is really helpful.

I will also try my luck :)

Many Thanks

Lots of happiness on your way

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can anyone suggest the best way to take my spouse as soon as possible after I reach Canada with pr. @legalfalcon
Apply for a visitor's visa or a tourist visa

You can also apply for spousal sponsorship, but take takes 2-3 years.

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Yes, I did send the following through webform and IRCC emails. They were not requested by IRCC. I did not order GCMS notes, so don't know what my VISA office was.

1. upfront medical, 2. Proof of Funds and 3. Schedule-A

Webform: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2
IRCC emails:
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I read a facebook post saying that these email IDs work the best for submitting documents. So, decided to send the docs to them.

Hope this helps.
Can I submit the schedule A form in the form of excel sheet which initially my agent submitted at the time of post ITA and Pre AOR
My eligibility is passed, Info sharing completed, Medical Passed and Expired October 2021, Criminality In-progress and Security Not started
VO - CPC Ottawa , AOR DEC 2020, COR India

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Can I submit the schedule A form in the form of excel sheet which initially my agent submitted at the time of post ITA and Pre AOR
My eligibility is passed, Info sharing completed, Medical Passed and Expired October 2021, Criminality In-progress and Security Not started
VO - CPC Ottawa , AOR DEC 2020, COR India
Does eligibility passed status shown in your profile or you got to know from GCMS notes?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Today got a GU in my profile. I have seen this update in my gc key account after nine months. My AOR 24th December 2020. EE-PNP case. As per my last GCMS get on August 2021 Eligibility not started at that time and the info sharing is going on. now medical expired on 20 Dec 2021.