+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
yes I am in the same boat. they asked for fresh PCC and they don't even give enough time to submit it. Mine is stuck at VFSGlobal and I had to tell IRCC to please extend the deadline.
Also now they are asking for a 500 dollar fee.
That's the RPRF Fees !!!

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Need help regarding PCC and medicals date, PLEASE HELP !!!!!!
  • currently staying in India and will get the PCC from here with no problem.

Trouble is, I have stayed for over a year in Canada ( student visa ) and for 3 months in the USA, so can any1 tell me how do I go about managing the business from here.

Plus, my medical date slot has been booked for April 25th and the last date ( month-end deadline for medicals and Schuele form would be April 28th). So would that be a problem?
Try to pre poned the medical date atleast 5days before last date

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Hi @Furri.6

I have a similar timeline and it would be great if you could help understand if your security was in progress/cleared prior to receiving this ADR request.

I just received the re-med request alone and my background, which was forever stuck in "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check", just recently switched to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

In your opinion, do you think I did not get a request for Schedule A + PCC because my security just started?

Thanks in advance!
Did u get request for PCC?

disojah503

Apr 6, 2022
Did u get request for PCC?
@davian09
Nope. I am not sure if they're asking everyone for a PCC and schedule A. Did you background processing start just when you got your re-medicals? My background was forever stuck in "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" until I got my re-medical request.

davian09

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
My background check also states the same.
@davian09
Nope. I am not sure if they're asking everyone for a PCC and schedule A. Did you background processing start just when you got your re-medicals? My background was forever stuck in "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" until I got my re-medical request.
My background also states the same.

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
Do you guys know anyone with aor nov/dec 2020 who actually got their ppr? Seems like everyone gets ADRs these days, any progress afterwards?

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I finally received all the required documents and my passport from IRCC after PPR, here is my final timeline:

AOR: Dec 8th 2020
Meds Passed: Jan 2021
(No updates till Feb 2, 2022)
Feb 2, 2022: ADR Request 1 (POF)
Feb 9, 2022: ADR Received
Feb 25, 2022: Remed passed
Mar 16, 2022: ADR Request 2 (Updated PCC)
Mar 23, 2022: ADR Received
Mar 24, 2022: RFV/PPR
Mar 26, 2022: Passport Sent
Apr 5, 2022: Counterfoil generated
Apr 6, 2022: Passport and COPR received
Apr 6, 2022: Got a call from immigration mentioning they did not send me a copy of the COPR with my picture on it and that they will ship it soon
Apr 11, 2022: Received a COPR copy with picture on it

VO: Montreal->Ottawa
COR:USA

disojah503

Apr 6, 2022
If you don't mind, could anyone please help me with my dilemma?
Summary of my case:
  • FSW - Outland. AOR - 12th December 2020. Recently I got and completed the re-medical request on 21st March 2022.
  • I received an offer for the UBC Master of Data Science program with a program start date of 31st August.
Queries:
  1. Do you think it is wise to wait for PR? Is it useful to raise a web form attaching the offer letter and requesting IRCC to expedite my case? Or should I apply for a student visa?
  2. Is there an increased risk of visa refusal since I already have an active PR application? I've read that even if dual intent is a legit circumstance, it is extremely rare to get an approval. Is this true? Should I decline my opportunity at UBC?