************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Coronado

Dec 16, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
congratulations! I just got my second ADR-an updated PCC has been requested, hopefully I have PPR soon after I send that over like you....
Hello, Same profile as yours. I too got a second ADR today for PCC (after a month for POF). COR USA, VO Montreal. My ADR reads as under:

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a new, original police clearance certificate USA (FBI). This must be received at this office by: 2022/04/22.

I have submitted my Indian PCC in December 2020 and since then have not left USA. Should I again submit a new Indian PCC or is only the USA PCC mandated. ?

Another weird ADR (part of the above ADR) is for 70 months of pay stubs from 3 companies ( 1 Indian and two USA) I worked in.

For both these ADR's I have raised webforms for clarity but would request @legalfalcon and other experts for their opinion.

Last edited:

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
lol you are asking someone who is still waiting for his remed : ). The website seems to have info regarding that (?). Or perhaps other people who have already landed may share their experiences
Thanks brother for that link..you will soon get what u r hoping for..

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Who needs to use ArriveCAN
All travellers, with limited exceptions, whether entering Canada by air, land, rail or marine vessel, must use ArriveCAN unless you're exempt from this requirement due to an accessibility need.

You'll need to submit your information within 72 hours before your arrival to Canada.

If you don't submit your information through ArriveCAN
If you don't submit your information through ArriveCAN, you:

• may be denied boarding if arriving by air and may be denied entry into Canada if crossing at a land, rail or marine border crossing (if you are a foreign national travelling for discretionary purposes)
Canadian citizens, permanent residents, persons registered under the Indian Act and foreign nationals eligible to enter Canada under another entry exemption (such as foreign work, study, compassionate grounds) will not be denied boarding or entry, but you:

• won't be eligible for the fully vaccinated traveller exemption
  • may face additional delays at the border for public health questioning
  • may be subject to fines or enforcement action

Fill your information on the app ASAP.
thanks brother..after receiving copr and flying for the first time in canada be considered as a permanent resident?

Reactions: Rkb94

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Got a RFV finally:

AOR: Dec 8th 2020
Meds Passed: Jan 2021
(No updates till Feb 2, 2022)
Feb 2, 2022: ADR Request 1 (POF)
Feb 9, 2022: ADR Received
Feb 25, 2022: Remed passed
Mar 16, 2022: ADR Request 2 (Updated PCC)
Mar 23, 2022: ADR Received
Mar 24, 2022: RFV
COR: USA, VO: Montreal->Ottawa

Good luck to everyone on the forum.

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Congratulations!!!
May I know what your ADR is about?
They requested divorce certificates from me and my spouse. I submitted a pdf telling them that Me and my spouse are not divorced/previously divorsed.

BTW, I got eCOPR on March 17. Waiting for my photo to be approved to get PR card dispatched.

Ovi6109

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
They requested divorce certificates from me and my spouse. I submitted a pdf telling them that Me and my spouse are not divorced/previously divorsed.

BTW, I got eCOPR on March 17. Waiting for my photo to be approved to get PR card dispatched.
first check whether you have filled anywhere wrong marital status. if it's not then you should raise a webform saying your marital status has not changed. it maybe a human error.