+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Got my 2nd ADR request- A new PCC. Idiots couldn't have asked me for it when they made the first ADR request 1 month ago....

kikomilou

Jan 31, 2022
i am thinking about upfront medical since the agent said over the phone that my medical is passed but expired ! what you guys think about it ? is there a problem when i did in a country different from my COR country

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi all,
I'm in a bit of a situation here. I did my upfront medicals yesterday, and today I received a letter in my portal requesting for a medical exam. What do I do here? Please any help would count!

sam_wolf

Jan 5, 2021
Hello, I got a request to submit the proof of funds which I did not check. They gave just 7 days to submit the docs and now my status shows as "rejected". Anything we can do in this? Or accept and move on?

Deepa52

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hello, I got a request to submit the proof of funds which I did not check. They gave just 7 days to submit the docs and now my status shows as "rejected". Anything we can do in this? Or accept and move on?
better u explain it and send the proof of fund through webform,
Seems IRCC wants us to check portal daily, sometimes i think i don't even want to look at it and gets worried if something like this happens
and i am checking portal every hours,

Aman0718

Oct 21, 2021
Am i the only one with Dec 2020 AOR with no update whatsoever. AOR 31 Dec 2020 and medical expired in dec 2021. No update thereafter.
I am in the same boat. FSW-Inland.
VO- Ottawa, AOR Dec 2020.
Eligibility passed
Medical expired on 25 Nov 2021
Medical was extended on 25 Jan 2022.
No more updates in the profile

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Hi all,
I'm in a bit of a situation here. I did my upfront medicals yesterday, and today I received a letter in my portal requesting for a medical exam. What do I do here? Please any help would count!
I'm in the same situation as you. I did upfront medical for my newborn. He has been added but after 2 weeks they sent medical request. I had already done the medical examination and was part of the required documents I submitted for him to be added.

What have you done so far? Any idea how to go about this?

• Wow
Reactions: CarlCoco

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
I'm in the same situation as you. I did upfront medical for my newborn. He has been added but after 2 weeks they sent medical request. I had already done the medical examination and was part of the required documents I submitted for him to be added.

Just raise a webform attached with e-medical sheet provided by the medical center and send email explaining your case. It would be solved!

Reactions: sadiqsankara

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
I would suggest, submit the webform attaching the updated POF and explaining the case that you did not check the email Also attach 6 months bank statement to ensure that funds were in your account before 7 days also.

Did you get an email for this request or it was a notification on your GCkey account?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020

I found out that you need to contact your medical center and link your IME to your medical. You'll have to visit the medical center.