+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey guys, got a request form from IRCC asking for IMM 5404. Does that mean my application is under background check?
And no remedical request even though my medical expired a few months ago.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
No they didn't ask for any additional documents.

We sent a webform explaining the whole situation and hopefully they take it into account.
Both NOCs qualify for Express Entry anyway, so if they still decide that this is grounds for rejection, they're just looking for excuses and there's nothing we can do about it.

@JSF I guess we're in the same boat!
I just got my approval! I hope everything works fine for you too! :)

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give update on my timeline:

Got ADR on 3rd Feb 2022
Submitted same day.
Got ADR on 7th Feb 2022
submitted same day.
Got ReMed request for Dependent Childs only on Feb 17 2022.
Medical done on 4th March. Passed on 5th March.
PPR on March 8 for dependents in India.
PR portal email couple hours later for me (inside canada).
Waiting for login credentials email now.
Will be sending dependent passports today for stamping.
Online profile status is still showing In Process for Eligibility, Background and Final Decision.

I hope to receive credential email soon as I have heard this can also take time.

Good Luck to all Here.

Teemy

Jul 2, 2019
Hello,

Received PPR yesterday.

AOR 12 DEC 2020
PNP with Express Entry
Did upfront medical 11 January 2022
Upfront Medical Passed 25 January 2022
Ghost Update 25 January 2022
PPR 27 January 2022.

Call to IRCC on 29/12/2021 showed that security was not started, but everything else passed and meds expired.

Cheers all and thanks for this forum that has been informative!
Congratulations MorneLom, I received my AOR in 9 Dec 2020. Up till this moment not. I have raised webform twice git response once. Was it your call that prompt them to pick your request? And how did you know you need to re- do another medical Doctor? Mine did not show expire, the message is we do not need medical . Do you suggest I call them too, I will appreciate your insight because my IELTS is expiring soon. Thank you.

Teemy

Jul 2, 2019
FSW-O, Dec 8, 2020 AOR, COR-USA, Meds expired Dec 3, 2021. Still no updates on anything on my account, couldn't get through to IRCC via phone. Seems like they are processing applications in no particular order at all.
How do you know your med expired. Is there a particular message that notify the expiring of Med. Mine is still showing you do not need a med exam. We will send you a message if this changes. I would appreciate your insight below mine AOR was Dec 8 too.Thamks in advance

Teemy

Jul 2, 2019
@legalfalcon,

I need your insight, do I need to do another IELTS? The one I used for my application in Dec 2020 is expiring soon, in next six months. You advise will be appreciated. Thank

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
How do you know your med expired. Is there a particular message that notify the expiring of Med. Mine is still showing you do not need a med exam. We will send you a message if this changes. I would appreciate your insight below mine AOR was Dec 8 too.Thamks in advance
My medical was passed again on 25th Feb 2022

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have taken this small initiative to gather all the CPC-Ottawa Visa Office people to come together and update each other on their progress towards visa processing like ADR's, PCC, POF, Remedical / Medical request, and anything related to development towards visa processing. I hope we will help each other and keep motivating

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HA4qfAvVfJjDRW7w370h8f

Thanks and lots of love :)

sethi.77

Oct 19, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied back in early December 2020. My medicals were from October or November 2020. Weirdly I logged into my account today for some reason (haven't done it in months) - to see that my medical reads passed again. - I imagine they extended it..? Fingers crossed.
What your VO?

Stuart321

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give update on my timeline:

Got ADR on 3rd Feb 2022
Submitted same day.
Got ADR on 7th Feb 2022
submitted same day.
Got ReMed request for Dependent Childs only on Feb 17 2022.
Medical done on 4th March. Passed on 5th March.
PPR on March 8 for dependents in India.
PR portal email couple hours later for me (inside canada).
Waiting for login credentials email now.
Will be sending dependent passports today for stamping.
Online profile status is still showing In Process for Eligibility, Background and Final Decision.

I hope to receive credential email soon as I have heard this can also take time.

Good Luck to all Here.
Congratulations!!!
May I know what your ADR is about?