+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi,
In my RCMP certificate it states that I don’t have any criminal record but second para it says that positive identification with fingerprints. What does that mean?

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi,
In my RCMP certificate it states that I don’t have any criminal record but second para it says that positive identification with fingerprints. What does that mean?
Relax....it means it has been positively idenntified with your fingerprints that a criminal record does not exist at the RCMP National Repository of Criminal Records

Reactions: Arsh-7777

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi, to those who have received the BIL,

while trying to book an appointment through the webform and if you have a dependent, its throwing an error saying the "Application Number cannot be duplicate". Thats quite confusing and a showstopper cos dependents have the sample EE application number as the primary applicant.

Any insights on how to proceed would be really appreciated!

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi, to those who have received the BIL,

while trying to book an appointment through the webform and if you have a dependent, its throwing an error saying the "Application Number cannot be duplicate". Thats quite confusing and a showstopper cos dependents have the sample EE application number as the primary applicant.

Any insights on how to proceed would be really appreciated!
Is this the VFS webform for biometrics appointment?

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Yep, that's the one.
If you're from India, that form doesn't allow dependents, someone else told me.

You have to book for one applicant first - this is the main applicant (can be primary or spouse). Once you get the enrollment reply email with ticket number, reply back to that email asking them to add the remaining dependents by providing the details of each dependents like the main applicant provided in the webform. You'd be confirmed for all.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
None yet. I'm checking daily. I got my ME done in Delhi. Wbu ?
My AOR is also 24th December, 35 days passed still no update of MP or BIL.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
It may make some sense, but still dicey. Not discouraging, please try whatever is possible within your limits - Kathmandu, Dubai, Dhaka, Colombo. Dubai provides good service as per some applicants.
I had given my biometrics for my TRV in two years back, CIC website declared my biometrics valid till 2028. They send me BIL in this case or process my file or they sent BIL because my family members haven't their biometrics in their record.

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
If you're from India, that form doesn't allow dependents, someone else told me.

You have to book for one applicant first - this is the main applicant (can be primary or spouse). Once you get the enrollment reply email with ticket number, reply back to that email asking them to add the remaining dependents by providing the details of each dependents like the main applicant provided in the webform. You'd be confirmed for all.
Yep, will try that route. Appreciate your response very much!

Alternatively, is it possible to book two different appointments? Or will the system say the application number already has an appointment?

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Yep, will try that route. Appreciate your response very much!

Alternatively, is it possible to book two different appointments? Or will the system say the application number already has an appointment?
It could flag the same error as it means the same thing, but feel free to try