+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Lucipher

Aug 3, 2020
I received my BIL on 19 Jan but haven't yet received MEP. Shall I be worried/concerned ? What could be possible reasons because usually people receive BIL and MEP together.

Mageshraja

Jan 25, 2021
Category: CEC
ITA: November 06, 2020
AOR: December 22, 2020
Upfront Medical: Done

There is no update on my application and Status bar is also not displayed. Is there anyone here like me who got an update?

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia

There is no update on my application and Status bar is also not displayed. Is there anyone here like me who got an update?
AOR Dec 22...it is early for you, wait for the end of this month or early Feb. The status bar is just a progress bar for a 6 months timeline, its buggy and appears and disappears for some. Should appear for you after your MEP and BIL.

Reactions: Mageshraja

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hello All,

I had an ADR last week asking me to upload IMM 5645 for both me & spouse. The progress bar at that time was 22%. Today when I logged in to upload the forms, the progress bar was gone.

Is that normal? Like does this happen between review stages?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017

Progress bar usually appears after medical pass however don't give much attention to it.

Good luck

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hello All,

I had an ADR last week asking me to upload IMM 5645 for both me & spouse. The progress bar at that time was 22%. Today when I logged in to upload the forms, the progress bar was gone.

Is that normal? Like does this happen between review stages?
Very normal.......many had reported it disappeared this morning

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
My application got canceled because I didn't provide the original Police Certificate and only provided the certified copy and translation. Why they didn't ask me for the original? Why they canceled my application? Now I have to start over!!

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
My application got canceled because I didn't provide the original Police Certificate and only provided the certified copy and translation. Why they didn't ask me for the original? Why they canceled my application? Now I have to start over!!
Shit happens.....Don't worry apply fresh. How much time did take to inform you since AOR?

For others:

When a certified copy of the original document is submitted, the accompanying translation must be of the certified copy and the translator must stamp both the certified copy and the translation.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/removal-risk-assessment/translation.html#s1

Reactions: shaizeik

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
I have the same question. Does anyone have an insight on that?
No way to find out, but they have to action it within 5 business days. I have raised few in the past as "technical issues", and they replied back on the 5th day. but if you processing times are within normal limits, they won't acknowledge.

Reactions: Linalin