+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

Caravaggio

Oct 28, 2020
AOR December 9th
Biometrics given before updated
Medical still says not required -- don't know why.
Same case for me AOR on the 8th, I routinely checked today and got an update and they updated my Biometrics with the one I've given for a tourist visa 2 years ago, but still no news on the Medical. I suspect it should come soon.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Same case for me AOR on the 8th, I routinely checked today and got an update and they updated my Biometrics with the one I've given for a tourist visa 2 years ago, but still no news on the Medical. I suspect it should come soon.
Yeah, I routinely checked too and hadn't yet received the message in my inbox. I guess when they send the email it should have been updated.

If not I'd just call the clinic to be sure everything was sent and follow up with IRCC if so. I'm also wondering if that is something other inland applicants have experienced.

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry but can anyone offer some advice on this? Thanks!

Quick question on biometrics: my BIL letter states "Most applicants will need to give their biometrics BEFORE traveling to Canada". I came to Canada on a travel exemption from IRCC 3 months ago to stay with my girlfriend during the current crisis... Can I give biometrics in Canada even if I've applied on the FSW-Outland program? According to the IRCC website I don't see why I wouldn't be able to, but this letter made me question that. Has anyone had any experience with this?

I'm here on an ETA if that helps...

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
Category: FSW - Outland with PNP Nomination
Country of residence: Singapore
ITA: November 25, 2020
Upfront medical exam: December 4, 2020
AoR: December 6, 2020
All RPRF fees paid.
Updated:

Category: FSW - Outland with PNP Nomination
Country of residence: Singapore
ITA: November 25, 2020
Upfront medical exam: December 4, 2020
AoR: December 6, 2020 - All RPRF fees paid.
Medical exam passed: January 14, 2021
Biometric letter: January 14, 2021
Additional document required: January 14, 2021 (letter to obtain local police clearance certificate).

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Hi everyone, sorry but can anyone offer some advice on this? Thanks!
I would say call immigration, best times to call is not around 8am and not close to lunch time, since everyone is trying to reach them at that time. I would say around 1030am.