+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
I had raised a webform 10 days back and received a response today on my current status. It mentioned the following:
- My application meets the eligibility requirements
- Background verifications are currently valid
- Security is yet to be initiated
- Criminal background is currently valid

My file is at Ottawa.
AOR- Dec 4 (FSW-O)

Does currently valid mean that it has been completed?
I thought that they won't give us an update over the webform if our application is less than 6 months old. My AOR is Dec 16th 2020., also FSW-O I'll try to get an update via webform too.

varunvnath77

Sep 2, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I thought that they won't give us an update over the webform if our application is less than 6 months old. My AOR is Dec 16th 2020., also FSW-O I'll try to get an update via webform too.
It must be purely out of luck. Nevertheless, try to include complete question in your request. Don't be generic and include all the known stages as part of your question, status of security, eligibility etc. Hopefully you will get your responses within 2 weeks. I also added an additional statement requesting them to provide the details, as it would help me plan my future. (not sure if it really helped)

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I did last month they only convyed my VO which was Paris.
Other parts were not even mentioned and a link (processing times) was attached instead.
Response was in 2 weeks almost.

GL

Reactions: varunvnath77

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
It must be purely out of luck. Nevertheless, try to include complete question in your request. Don't be generic and include all the known stages as part of your question, status of security, eligibility etc. Hopefully you will get your responses within 2 weeks. I also added an additional statement requesting them to provide the details, as it would help me plan my future. (not sure if it really helped)
Thanks for the TIP. Maybe, your VO is in Canada that is why you received a reply? My VO is London.

Reactions: varunvnath77

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
I did last month they only convyed my VO which was Paris.
Other parts were not even mentioned and a link (processing times) was attached instead.
Response was in 2 weeks almost.

GL
You lucky, when I sent in a webform they didn't even give me that. Just a generic nothing response.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
You lucky, when I sent in a webform they didn't even give me that. Just a generic nothing response.
We almost share the same stream and AOR : )
Did you ordered gcms notes? I did last week a canadian contact has helped me with it he gave me a photo of driving licence and i did the rest hope it works

Also is your BGC in Progress ...... or we are processing ..... ? Mine says in Progress in GCKey account

GL

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
We almost share the same stream and AOR : )
Did you ordered gcms notes? I did last week a canadian contact has helped me with it he gave me a photo of driving licence and i did the rest hope it works

Also is your BGC in Progress ...... or we are processing ..... ? Mine says in Progress in GCKey account

GL
Yes I ordered my GCMS notes 30 March and they arrived on 29 April. My sister did it for me. On there it shows security not started ( Last date updated was 08/03/2021). My sister called them on 28 April and then they said security is in progress. I have asked her to call again today, and also ask when security started. Will keep you updated.

farazsattar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Georgia
Yes I ordered my GCMS notes 30 March and they arrived on 29 April. My sister did it for me. On there it shows security not started ( Last date updated was 08/03/2021). My sister called them on 28 April and then they said security is in progress. I have asked her to call again today, and also ask when security started. Will keep you updated.
That's a great sign - Security is the final stage what I have heard from friends.
What about your AOR , VO, eligibility, criminality ?

Aspirant3

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
January 27, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
March 2, 2021 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this really men?

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
January 27, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
March 2, 2021 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this really men?
Can't really say. You would have to call them and ask or request GCMS notes. My application states the exact same as above but everything has passed except the background check on the GCMS notes.