Visa Office > Etobicoke

Just got my GCMS notes:
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: In progress

Application assignment - Due date 2021/02/24

Anyone knows what the application assignment is? I have been waiting for my PR for over 9 months and they yet to start my background check...

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020

Anyone knows what the application assignment is? I have been waiting for my PR for over 9 months and they yet to start my background check...
I think it's the date when the file is due to be reviewed again.

sumitsaurav

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Hello Guys Here's my application. Express Entry, CEC
ITA > OCT 15, 2020
AOR > Dec 12, 2020
Medical Passed > Jan 19, 2021
Biometrics > Completed, Jan 21
Eligibility > in progress
Background Check > in progress
Visa Office > Etobicoke

Just got my GCMS notes:

Based on the gcms notes,even eligibility is not started yet!

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
ITA > OCT 15, 2020
AOR > Dec 12, 2020
Visa Office > Etobicoke

Just got my GCMS notes:

I was told that it is system generated and has no bearing on the application whatsoever. This is just painful

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
ITA > OCT 15, 2020
AOR > Dec 12, 2020
Visa Office > Etobicoke

Just got my GCMS notes:

Try submitting webforms mate, without the eligibility pass, they wouldn't budge to start your security screening which would obviously take more time
What the notes section of your GCMS say? when was the last time someone looked up your file?

jjzz5566

Aug 20, 2021
Try submitting webforms mate, without the eligibility pass, they wouldn't budge to start your security screening which would obviously take more time
What the notes section of your GCMS say? when was the last time someone looked up your file?
I did submit webforms two times but the info they got back to me was useless. Last time my file was reviewed was in January, when they got my biometrics.

jjzz5566

Aug 20, 2021
I am in the same boat. My timeline matchs exactly with yours. And as per my GCMS notes, last time someone reviewed my file was on Jan 20th, 2021.
not sure what taking them so long...I called them couple times and submit webform, what they told me was the same useless infomation. I think they must forget my case, I hope this gcms note could be a reminder for them to review my case again.

Nov 29, 2020
not sure what taking them so long...I called them couple times and submit webform, what they told me was the same useless infomation. I think they must forget my case, I hope this gcms note could be a reminder for them to review my case again.
Me too. I have submitted couple webforms in last couple months. Called them every other week. It seems like the officer assigned on my case just took long vacation or just moved on to the new ones and don't wanna go back to mine.

And as far as I know, GCMS notes are computer generated and does not send any notification or anything to the officer. At least that's what they told me, when i asked if i should request another one of those.

pb26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
I have emailed minister 3 times and raised webform almost every week but no response.

Friend of mine got pr in 16 days (Yes 16 Days) - TR To PR

Hany.M

Oct 12, 2021
I received my AOR 25 Dec 2021 for CEC category and still waiting as well. Tried calling IRCC and using the webform with no outcome!!