+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

Rrohit

Feb 10, 2021
My AOR is 11 Dec 2020. Got Medical passed and Biometrics No. updated on 19th Jan’21. Didn't get any update after that.

Called IRCC today - Criminality is in progress. Rest nothing started.
VO is Edmonton.
Anyone here with CEC class and Edmonton VO? How’s the processing going there?

Rrohit

Feb 10, 2021
Are you inland ? I am trying to figure out why they asked for Canadian criminal check they didn’t ask usually
Hi

Category: CEC
AOR: 11 Dec 2020
MEP/BM - passed Jan 19
Canadian Criminal record check request:- Jan 19

Here’s my Timeline - 24% progress

*We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
*January 19, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
*We do not need additional documents.
*You do not need an interview.
*We do not need your fingerprints. My biometric information & UCI has been uploaded (biometrics was done in 2019 for work permit)
*Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
*Final decision - Your application is in progress.

good luck to all!
Same AOR dates and updates as mine.. I got to know VO today by calling IRCC

Reactions: Arsh-7777

Rrohit

Feb 10, 2021
I didn’t call to IRCC yet. Is your eligibility passed??
Yes I called IRCC yesterday.. No eligibility is not even started. Criminality is in progress.
I already had biometrics from 2019.. but they only updated biometrics details but didnt mark biometrics complete yet.. :-(

did u get RCMP request?

Reactions: Arsh-7777

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Yes I called IRCC yesterday.. No eligibility is not even started. Criminality is in progress.
I already had biometrics from 2019.. but they only updated biometrics details but didnt mark biometrics complete yet.. :-(

did u get RCMP request?
Yeah I submitted RCMP letter but no update after that.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS (490) AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case. Now, today CRS score was just 75 and looks like future CEC score will be very less.
Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry ?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Need advice on working experience:
- 1st job - September 14,2018 - September 13,2019
- 2nd job - from October 21,3019 to current

so I claimed 2 years of work experience. Now I’m worried that my 1st job is not covering 1 day...will this be an issue and it won’t be counted as full year? (I received ITA in January, so if IRCC will count just 1 year experience, I won’t meet the minimum score as of January draw)... please advise!

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Need advice on working experience:
- 1st job - September 14,2018 - September 13,2019
- 2nd job - from October 21,3019 to current

so I claimed 2 years of work experience. Now I’m worried that my 1st job is not covering 1 day...will this be an issue and it won’t be counted as full year? (I received ITA in January, so if IRCC will count just 1 year experience, I won’t meet the minimum score as of January draw)... please advise!
If you're CEC, then as long as they add up to 2 years you're good to go, don't worry about that.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
If you're CEC, then as long as they add up to 2 years you're good to go, don't worry about that.
Thanks so much! And one more thing:

For translation: if I used ATIO certified translator and he put sentence “original seen” on his translation - do I still need to get certified copy of original on top?

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Dear all,
Need one advise please ???????
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS 490 (CRS draw was 471), AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case.
Looks like future CEC score will be very less, as last CEC CRS score was just 75. Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry for future ?

Jashan.kakkar

Feb 3, 2021
Dear all,
Need one advise please ???????
I am CEC ICT candidate, CRS 490 (CRS draw was 471), AOR 10 dec 2020, MEP 19 Jan 2021 and biometric 20 Jan 2021
However, I had claimed 50 points for job offer by just providing managers letter ( not in company letterhead). I am not sure if IRCC will consider that letter as a job offer and they may refuse my case.
Looks like future CEC score will be very less, as last CEC CRS score was just 75. Shall I pull my application and reappear in express entry for future ?
Hey, Is your job offer LMIA approved? If yes, only then you can claim 50 points as per my knowledge. But as per now a days scenario, I think they are going to be very flexible for cec candidates. They will ignore these minor things. They will give PR to all. Best of luck!

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Hey, Is your job offer LMIA approved? If yes, only then you can claim 50 points as per my knowledge. But as per now a days scenario, I think they are going to be very flexible for cec candidates. They will ignore these minor things. They will give PR to all. Best of luck!
Thank you very much Jashan!