+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

Suraj22088

Dec 11, 2020
Hi Suraj,

UCI doesnt start with "CAN0000" if you are already in canada or earlier applied for any visa (visitor/study/work permit). If this is the first time you are applying, then ur UCI starts with CAN0000. I hope my answer helps you.
hmm! interesting, then I dont know its showing me this CAN000 pattern. I'm here in Canada on work permit.. Not sure if this takes some time to get my work perming UCI number attached to this PR application.

bvkarthik1988

Dec 14, 2020
hmm! interesting, then I dont know its showing me this CAN000 pattern. I'm here in Canada on work permit.. Not sure if this takes some time to get my work perming UCI number attached to this PR application.
Yes, if you are in canada and already have the work permit. Thereby work permit is your current status in Canada. therefore, you have to enter UCI number which is present on the top right side of your current valid work permit document.

bvkarthik1988

Dec 14, 2020
Yes, if you are in canada and already have the work permit. Thereby work permit is your current status in Canada. therefore, you have to enter UCI number which is present on the top right side of your current valid work permit document.
To me as well, it shows in "CAN000" format. So, dont worry.

Suraj22088

Dec 11, 2020
yes, I did that while submitting my ITA... but then its still showing CAN000... probably, they take some time to update it.