+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** DECEMBER 2020 AOR - CEC APPLICANTS TIMELINE & UPDATES*****

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Woke up this morning with a ghost update! I think it is the first since the upload and acceptance of my RCMP.
I called them and here is the status:

AOR - Dec 18
Med Passed - Jan 22
Biometrics Passed - Apr 17
RCMP Requested - Jan 22
Confirmed Reviewing RCMP - Feb 3
GU - Apr 14

Background check status informed by calling:
Eligibility - in process now
Criminality - cleared out, passed
Security - not started (the agent told it will start once Eligibility is passed)

Do you think this ghost update was about criminality?
How long is the average processing time for Eligibility? This is about all other documents I've provided? Don't understand much about what is this...
Yes, it was for Criminality

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Hie guys i am freaking out. My aor is dec 4 i am cec inland applicant. In my pr app i said yes to offer letter. I have PGWP and like most PGWP holders I have no LMIA. I have one year's experience in Canada and I am currently employed. IIhad 476 as my crs In both EE profile and PR application, when asked "Do you have a valid job offer", I answered "yes" without much thinking, never realizing that CIC defines "valid" different from everyone else. Surely I answered "no" to questions regarding LMIA. It did seem bizarre when ircc portal asked me to upload my job offer

Admittedly I should've done more research before submitting the application. It is already too late i realized yesterday about the blunder i did. My question is: has anyone done exactly the same thing as I did? If so what are your outcomes? Did ircc give you a hard time on this?

Thanks guys.

mcfsan

Aug 20, 2020
Hie guys i am freaking out. My aor is dec 4 i am cec inland applicant. In my pr app i said yes to offer letter. I have PGWP and like most PGWP holders I have no LMIA. I have one year's experience in Canada and I am currently employed. IIhad 476 as my crs In both EE profile and PR application, when asked "Do you have a valid job offer", I answered "yes" without much thinking, never realizing that CIC defines "valid" different from everyone else. Surely I answered "no" to questions regarding LMIA. It did seem bizarre when ircc portal asked me to upload my job offer

Admittedly I should've done more research before submitting the application. It is already too late i realized yesterday about the blunder i did. My question is: has anyone done exactly the same thing as I did? If so what are your outcomes? Did ircc give you a hard time on this?

Thanks guys.
If you correct this info, how many points do you get? Did you get any update from the IRCC after the AOR?

GYashna2795

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
If you correct this info, how many points do you get? Did you get any update from the IRCC after the AOR?
I never claimed any additional points for offer letter. No i never got any update from ircc after my aor. My med was passed on jan 19 and bio was done jan 21. Since then nothing

mcfsan

Aug 20, 2020
I never claimed any additional points for offer letter. No i never got any update from ircc after my aor. My med was passed on jan 19 and bio was done jan 21. Since then nothing
I think the experts here can help you more then.

But if this didn't give you any additional points, that without wouldn't be able to keep the AOR, I think it's fine.
I would call IRCC just in case, but I'm an anxious person...

Leo279

Apr 17, 2019
Hi guys, anyone here who's application was stuck with the eligibility check and medicals? Looks like all I have is the AOR so far, however no updates at all since the day application was received. Thinking of raising a webform at this point

Application: CEC Inland
AOR - Dec 14
Med - not started
Eligibility check - in progress
Criminality - not started
Security - not started
Background Check - not started

Last edited:

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hi guys, anyone here who's application was stuck with the eligibility check and medicals? Looks like all I have is the AOR so far, however no updates at all since the day application was received. Thinking of raising a webform at this point

AOR - Dec 14
Med - not started
Eligibility check - in progress
Criminality - not started
Security - not started
Background Check - not started
Cec or pnp inland