+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

wongjowo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Once it hits 100% can PA call IRCC and ask them to expedite the process?

I know they are pretty much useless. Based on my experience

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hey even my file to 98% done I am done with my medicals and biometric before COVID and after there no update on my file it’s in last stage I got aor in dec 21
Unfortunately It showing that means nothing. Divide 100% by 365 days and that is the %, but that has no reflection on the actual processing time, just the % of the normal expected completion time of 1 year. Hope you hear something soon.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Looks like Mississauga is acting like NDVO for all Indian applications. Whereas, Ottawa VO is now a new Mississauga VO. Not sure what is holding them to process late 2019 applications.

2020 applications getting pre-arrival already from Ottawa VO.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Just noticed and found my application in the "Application/Profile updated" status on the GCKey account. I tried to check but the request is timing out. Anyone from DEC 2019 batch noticed the same?

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Just noticed and found my application in the "Application/Profile updated" status on the GCKey account. I tried to check but the request is timing out. Anyone from DEC 2019 batch noticed the same?
My husband has received that twice in a week hoping it’s good news

Reactions: Paul09

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Pakistan and not a clue where we were sent
Wow. The same thing happened to me, I know my file got moved from NS. I called them and they requested the assigned VO to send me the letter. Hopefully, you don't need to call them anymore and just receive PPR from them within this week.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Wow. The same thing happened to me, I know my file got moved from NS. I called them and they requested the assigned VO to send me the letter. Hopefully, you don't need to call them anymore and just receive PPR from them within this week.
I’ve had my MP call them and make sure things were moving she said if they don’t get back to us by January to let her know and she will call again.

Reactions: Paul09

canadan_

Jan 26, 2020
Neither you or @1melisheikh received a letter that your app had been sent to a local VO? Did either of you get the line in ECAS that they ‘started processing your file’ on the PA status (aka AOR2)?

The reason I ask is we’ve never received notification our file was moved, the last update was March 12th, medical passed.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Neither you or @1melisheikh received a letter that your app had been sent to a local VO? Did either of you get the line in ECAS that they ‘started processing your file’ on the PA status (aka AOR2)?

The reason I ask is we’ve never received notification our file was moved, the last update was March 12th, medical passed.
Yes I have the ECAS and the GCKey. Biometrics and medical done and passed. The GCKey is where the ghost update happened.

Reactions: canadan_