+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I am so waiting for it. well we had called cic and i knew they wouldn't gimme any info as i am the sponsor and i have a lawyer. So i had my husband in conference and he spoke to the agent and he said our file is approved and they cannot give us a decision made as my country (India) has some restrictions. well i know vfs in India will remain close for the month of October. Hoping something in the month of November.
Did you ask what type of restrictions? And what is your VO?

Nehaad

Feb 10, 2019
Hello everyone
I sent my application on December 9,2019. Done everything and still waiting for the medical request. Everyone timeline is moving so fast. My file has been sent to newdelhi. I am from nepal and my husband is from canada.
This is such sad situation. 85 % completed on my application and says remaining 56 days. I doubt they i will be in canada soon. Anyone experiencing same thing? Or received medical request in october from new delhi? I am trying to find some hope.

rohitsagwal

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
I am so waiting for it. well we had called cic and i knew they wouldn't gimme any info as i am the sponsor and i have a lawyer. So i had my husband in conference and he spoke to the agent and he said our file is approved and they cannot give us a decision made as my country (India) has some restrictions. well i know vfs in India will remain close for the month of October. Hoping something in the month of November.
Do you mind sharing your timeline, please? My spouse is from India and our application was received on Jan 16. Did the agent mentioned what kind of restrictions are placed in India and why they can't give you a decision at this time?

Thanks in advance!

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Dec 2019 application, PA (in India), ECAS still showing application received. Don't know when they going to open VFS or sending PPRs to Indian applicants.
:confused:

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
that great,
could you please share your timeline?
also, did you called CIC in Canada, or NDVO? Please share phone no. Too.
Thanks

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Dec 2019 application, PA (in India), ECAS still showing application received. Don't know when they going to open VFS or sending PPRs to Indian applicants.
:confused:
Last update from NDVO was for an October 15, 2019 applicant. Applications after that still are in ‘Application Received’ status.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Do you mind sharing your timeline, please? My spouse is from India and our application was received on Jan 16. Did the agent mentioned what kind of restrictions are placed in India and why they can't give you a decision at this time?

Thanks in advance!
They said as vfs is closed in india they cannot give dm.

File received on dec 20
Aor1:jan 10
Aor2: feb 14
File transfered to MVO

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Here is my timeline

File Recieved- Oct 24,2019
AOR- Oct 26,2019
Medical &bio-metrics done- Dec 15,2019
File transfer to New Delhi- Jan 10,2020

My file is completed 98% only 9 days left but i haven't received any update.

ANY IDEA when will they finish it???

Divu123

Aug 27, 2020
Hey even my file to 98% done I am done with my medicals and biometric before COVID and after there no update on my file it’s in last stage I got aor in dec 21