DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Thank you for your time for sharing this details!! It's really increasing my patience. My file has been transferred to NDVO 3 weeks ago. My eligibility and background checking under process. My wife suffering depression and she is under Medical and mental treatment. My TRV has been refused in December 2019. It is really hard for me to keep my mind out from her worries. My wife's MP has sent request to IRCC with my wife"s doctor's note to process in priority base. Can NDVO consider that? I have Lawyer who represents so PPR or Pre arrival letter will receive by my lawyer or PA? Thank you!
I am sorry to hear about your wife.
Once I moved to Canada, the rest of my family moved back to India from the Gulf where we were settled originally. This move impacted my kids physically. They are sick all the time and are allergic to the Indian climate and surroundings so they are always in and out of the hospital. I sympathize with your circumstance. I am wondering if I could show proof of this and somehow speed up their process because as a mother and not being with my kids at this time is killing me from inside too. :( :(

I wanted to ask though how you know that your eligibility and background checking is under process? was there any update in that regard on the ECAS? or was it on your GC KEY?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I am sorry to hear about your wife.
Once I moved to Canada, the rest of my family moved back to India from the Gulf where we were settled originally. This move impacted my kids physically. They are sick all the time and are allergic to the Indian climate and surroundings so they are always in and out of the hospital. I sympathize with your circumstance. I am wondering if I could show proof of this and somehow speed up their process because as a mother and not being with my kids at this time is killing me from inside too. :( :(

I wanted to ask though how you know that your eligibility and background checking is under process? was there any update in that regard on the ECAS? or was it on your GC KEY?
Thank you for your kind words! When my step daughter whose most of the time staying with my wife as my wife is on risk of her life which is killing me here. I must be with her to taking care of her but I am helpless she called IRCC and auto system said checking PA's eligibility and background check.

Reactions: sherin42

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone!

Is there anyone from the December group whose documents were sent to Poland?
We are currently waiting for information from Warsaw Visa Office and I feel quite depressed after reading the forum...Unfortunately, as I know, very few applications were sent there. Documents processing time is about 10- 12 months... :(

Our case is pretty straight forward (so we didn't hire a lawyer): we met 3 years ago, we got married last year, we both work as professional engineers in a big company, we don't have kids. My husband lives in Canada and I'm from Poland so I try to visit him as much as possible.

Below you can find our timeline.

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Yeah, I'm worried someone may have removed them, so fingers crossed the London (UK) office kept them and it was just machine damage but it was torn all along the top. If anyone can tell me the offices usually keep the photocopies, e.g. it wasn't in their envelope, that would make us feel much better!
Hi,

We just received the package and I hope you will feel better after hearing that YES THEY KEPT A COPY OF THE PASSPORT.
So, we sent them the package with copy of the passport. They sent us the CoPR and the photos back but kept the copy of the passport.
So do not worry about the missing copy of your spouse's passport.

Hope this helps.!
Regards

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,

We just received the package and I hope you will feel better after hearing that YES THEY KEPT A COPY OF THE PASSPORT.
So, we sent them the package with copy of the passport. They sent us the CoPR and the photos back but kept the copy of the passport.
So do not worry about the missing copy of your spouse's passport.

Hope this helps.!
Regards
Congratulations for the approval!! Could you please let me know when did you send the package to Ottawa? Just wanted to have the idea of timeline on the processing time.

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Congratulations for the approval!! Could you please let me know when did you send the package to Ottawa? Just wanted to have the idea of timeline on the processing time.
Hi,
Thank you for the wishes.
Ottawa is actually pretty quick with the processing. I was not expecting them to be this quick. I sent the package on Mar 2nd and the package was delivered on Mar 4th. We received the CoPR package back yesterday.
Hope this helps.!
Good Luck.!

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
To add further, Our package was delivered to our address in Toronto. You may want to add a day or two extra for the package to arrive your address in the USA.

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
To add further, Our package was delivered to our address in Toronto. You may want to add a day or two extra for the package to arrive your address in the USA.
Hi,
Thank you for the wishes.
Ottawa is actually pretty quick with the processing. I was not expecting them to be this quick. I sent the package on Mar 2nd and the package was delivered on Mar 4th. We received the CoPR package back yesterday.
Hope this helps.!
Good Luck.!
Thank you for the prompt response. This helps.

Reactions: rajahir