+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi,
Congratulations to you.! If you don't mind; could you please tell me when did you send the passport for processing and how long did Ottawa office take to process and send it back to you.?
Cheers,
Thank you! It took about 2 weeks for the process. Ottawa took 5 working days (from the time they received and to the time they sent back according Canada post timelines).

Reactions: namratha_s

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hi all, so my wife became permanent resident (landed immigrant) today, the application process came to an end. I would like to thank everyone in this group and the moderators for all the help and for sharing the information during the entire application process. And I hope everyone else who is waiting for their applications to be processed fast and quick. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Thanks again.

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi all, so my wife became permanent resident (landed immigrant) today, the application process came to an end. I would like to thank everyone in this group and the moderators for all the help and for sharing the information during the entire application process. And I hope everyone else who is waiting for their applications to be processed fast and quick. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Thanks again.
Many congratulations to you and your wife. Just a quick question - where did you go for the landing process.? Did you schedule the appointment or did you do a walk-in?

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Many congratulations to you and your wife. Just a quick question - where did you go for the landing process.? Did you schedule the appointment or did you do a walk-in?
Thank you. We did a walk-in at IRCC office in Charlottetown, PEI. I called them yesterday to inquire whether we can do a walk-in or need an appointment. They said come today anytime between 8.30am and 3.30pm.

Not sure if they take walk-ins all the time.

Last edited:

ktm44

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,

Congratulation for the PPR but just an FYI that Mississauga office does not stamp the visa and does not deal with Passports. I am sure you might have sent your passport to Ottawa as well (if your spouse is in Canada). In case you sent it to Ottawa; you can expect it to be back in 2 weeks,
Please share what office/address you sent your passport to.?

Regards
Oh yes, I did send the passport to Ottawa and not Mississauga. I sent to 365 Laurier Av. W as mentioned in PPR.

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Thank you. We did a walk-in at IRCC office in Charlottetown, PEI. I called them yesterday to inquire whether we can do a walk-in or need an appointment. They said come today anytime between 8.30am and 3.30pm.

Not sure if they take walk-in all the time.
Great.! Thanks for the prompt responses. Wish you good luck for future.!

rajahir

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
The address you mentioned is to be used is if you have a mailing address in the USA.
If you have a mailing address in Canada: - Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Again, not trying to make you panic or anything. Just confirming the details to ensure the process goes smooth for you as well

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Just received a request to send "marriage photos", to CPC-Mississauga...
Had included as part of package but they have asked again

It says we can send by email now (email address given).
Anyone have any suggestions whether it is true,we can send by email for this request?
I had ordered GCMS notes, and just received them. There was a note saying " honeymoon and post-wedding photos missing...further review needed", before this request for marriage photos. So, for future applicants, it is best to include photos of you two together after the wedding for faster processing of application.
Note, I had to return to Canada soon after the wedding, and so did not include any post-wedding photos in the second set of photos as well, but they were ok with it.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
I had ordered GCMS notes, and just received them. There was a note saying " honeymoon and post-wedding photos missing...further review needed", before this request for marriage photos. So, for future applicants, it is best to include photos of you two together after the wedding for faster processing of application.
Note, I had to return to Canada soon after the wedding, and so did not include any post-wedding photos in the second set of photos as well, but they were ok with it.
What country is PA from?