My APP Received: Dec 6
AOR: Dec 24
Biometrics Request: Jan 06
Medicals request: Jan 07
Bio completed: Jan 13th
Moved to CPC-Missisauga: Jan 13th
Medicals Passed: Jan 15th
Decision Made: Feb 12th

Since Feb 12th I did not receive any update.
I reached CIC helpline they informed my spousal application is approved. But till now I did not receive passport request Is this normal ? Any one know what could be the reason ?
Have not encountered like this so far from the the tracker.

Kindly check the spam in your mail.

Bakedbeans

Sep 9, 2014
Reactions: akbarz

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys! I have a couple questions and I will really appreciate if you help me giving me some answers.
My boyfriend (canadian citizen) and I ( guatemala) have been dating for 5 month, he is 22 years older than me. We both are from the same country actually he was born in the same hometown than me, he knows my family from boths sides since he was a child. But when he was 14 years old he moved to another city. I didn't meet him until october last year. We have a very strong conection and we love each other, thats why we decided to get marry in January next year. Our problem is this: he got sick in 2017 and moved with his family to the USA, he stayed in that country 2 years until he find out he owns $20,000 in CRA for a company he had a couple years ago, the manager in the company didn't pay the taxes at that time. My poblem is also that I stay in USA when my visa expire (I stay 4 years). My boyfriend came back to Guatemala on september 23rd to see his family and I came back to Guatemala on september 30th (thats when we meet). He knows that he has to fix the problem with the taxes. Do you think he can still sponsor me after the taxes issues? Do you think the age gap and also the fact that we both were illegal in USA could affect our application?
This is a thread for people who submitted applications in December 2019. Please consider making your own thread to discuss off-topic issues.

Jullie k

Jan 26, 2020
Hi everyone

Is it normal to receive AOR2 before medical request? My file has been moved to Amman visa office.
I'm feeling very impatient to receive the medical request
I did my biometrics on the 6th of February and I am also so impatient to receive the medical request just wondering does it take this long

Narinder261990

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Mine was delivered January 24 and also no charge or news. I'll update once I get charged. We did receive a letter from CPC-M asking us to deliver the CSQ by May 27, but that's all.
I have also received the same letter. Mine application for CSQ was delivered at Middi Office on 27 Jan. Yesterday I call Middi Office and officer told me that we are now working quickly than 1st and You may get CSQ with 2 to 3 months

Reactions: tham_son and slough