+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
my ecas status shows IN PROCESS for PA
so should I assume I have AOR2 which they missed to send like how they missed my file transfer email???

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
My file transferred to NDVO today too and I can really feel your pinch dear! I hope case worker from our birth county India can understand us to speed up. Hope for the best!!
Our file has been transferred to NDVO as well.

Here's our timeline till date:

PA: India
Sponsor: PR holder Canada
App Received by Sydney: Dec 11 2019
AOR: Jan 3rd 2020
BR: Jan10 2020
BR completed: Jan 13 2020
MR: Jan 13 2020
MR completed: Jan 14 2020
Medical passed: Jan 19 2020
File moved to NDVO: Jan 28 2020
AOR2: Feb 6th 2020

No update since...

chowdharyh

Jan 9, 2018
Hello Guys,

It's very clear that Mississauga VO processes applications faster than other VO's. Is there a way to find out how its decided that which VO will process the applications?

I have a strong inclination that your travel history determines the VO for spousal sponsorship. For example, if the applicant is from India and has never been out of India, the file goes to NDVO.

Is that understanding correct? People who's file were transferred to Mississauga - Did your partner had a travel history?

Jppppp

Feb 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

It's very clear that Mississauga VO processes applications faster than other VO's. Is there a way to find out how its decided that which VO will process the applications?

I have a strong inclination that your travel history determines the VO for spousal sponsorship. For example, if the applicant is from India and has never been out of India, the file goes to NDVO.

Is that understanding correct? People who's file were transferred to Mississauga - Did your partner had a travel history?
I am in india now i was is New Zealand for 2 years mine is transferred to mississauga

Reactions: chowdharyh

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Hello Guys,

YES

My husband travels to London, UK every month on work basis

ms_2309

Feb 16, 2020
My Timeline

Applied: Dec 05, 2019
AOR- Dec 22, 2019
Biometrics- Jan 23, 2020
Medical request- Feb 03, 2020
Sponsor Approval- Feb 03, 2020
Transfer to Mississauga- Feb 05, 2020

My PR application status which was "IN PROCESS" has reverted to "Application Received"

What does that mean???

Please help