+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Diamond David

Jan 25, 2020
Received (by Canada Post again, like the SA) the letter that our file has been moved to CPC Mississauga.
Of course, I came to know of this yesterday, because they sent the email asking for photos.
May I ask how many photos you submitted with your original application?

I submitted 20 photos, which was the max. (10 of my spouse and I out together and 10 from our wedding both church and reception). I wrote on the back of every photo.

I wonder why they are asking people to submit more photos, this is the second time I’m seeing this. ?

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
May I ask how many photos you submitted with your original application?

I submitted 20 photos, which was the max. (10 of my spouse and I out together and 10 from our wedding both church and reception). I wrote on the back of every photo.

I wonder why they are asking people to submit more photos, this is the second time I’m seeing this. ?
Submitted 16 the first time. Note they did not say they need "more photos"...

Btw, I've been through the US immigration process as well, and this is so much more transparent and quick that I'm not worrying too much at this stage as to why they sent this request.

Last edited:

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
@KosVin Pre-Arrival Services letter received this morning.

New line added to ECAS

We started processing ********** *********'s application on February 6, 2020.
Hi, Congratulations! I am just not cleared here my GC status showing Medical result received means Medical passed or still I need to wait to know about the result?

HB.Agenda2

Jul 18, 2011
Hello, My Medical has done on Feb.5th, today I can see on my GC status #4 added Medical result received. Is anyone know it means Medical Passed ? or still to wait
not sure buddy.... I don't have GCKey access.... only people with GCKey access can find out they have passed the medical....

in my case i can only see ECAS which says Medical Results have been received.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
not sure buddy.... I don't have GCKey access.... only people with GCKey access can find out they have passed the medical....

in my case i can only see ECAS which says Medical Results have been received.
Thank you for your speedy reply! my GC ad ECAS both shows as:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on January 28, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

This means Medical passed?

mhaj0721

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Thank you for your speedy reply! my GC ad ECAS both shows as:
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on January 28, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

This means Medical passed?
No, this means that medical results have been received. It's not written in code. If they wanted to tell you that your medical is passed, they would say so.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Got SA today!
I have received SA on the same day Jan.28 like you. can you tell me Your Medical and Bio update, please? main they asked for updated PCC as my file previously they returned and resend with all requirements in November. It is long waiting now but I really respect to our Immigration system.

gcw2020

Feb 7, 2020
Strange - ECAS now says "decision made" - but I see no update on GCKEY other than "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." now that I've uploaded the police certificate.

Reactions: Mrs. Santiago

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi, Congratulations! I am just not cleared here my GC status showing Medical result received means Medical passed or still I need to wait to know about the result?

On GC you will get an update as follows:

Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • February X, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Strange - ECAS now says "decision made" - but I see no update on GCKEY other than "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided." now that I've uploaded the police certificate.
ECAS for what: - Sponsorship Application Status or Permanent Residence Application Status