+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Still impatiently waiting for medical request ! Lol does that usually happen before or after being transferred to Vo ? (Mine will be going to Mexico unfortunately)

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Still impatiently waiting for medical request ! Lol does that usually happen before or after being transferred to Vo ? (Mine will be going to Mexico unfortunately)
I really dont think there is a 100% accurate answer to that! In my case Bio and medical was done prior to having my file forwarded to cpcm...and i have read on many forums that it happened after the transfer.

Reactions: T.asha

NehaB Canada

Jan 7, 2020
I have contacted my area MP Mississauga. He given me a couple of forms to fill the possible information about my application and one is consent form to authorize him to get information on my application. one he will submit on his own way. he would be able to get information. I don't know how far he will be successful on it. but I have no other way because on telephone cic is just giving standard reply.
All the Best! I called CIC now. They told me that they have started opening envelopes of applications received on November 5th, 2019. They said for my application it will take about 2 months for me receive application number. They said that they do expedite the entire process after even if it's taking time for me to receive application number.

Reactions: jojo311

NehaB Canada

Jan 7, 2020
I do have question for people who received AOR in 2-3 weeks period. Which address did you send your application to? Because when I asked CIC they said they're reviewing Nov. 5th, 2019 application now.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
I do have question for people who received AOR in 2-3 weeks period. Which address did you send your application to? Because when I asked CIC they said they're reviewing Nov. 5th, 2019 application now.
Agents on the phone line don't have relevant information. I bet if you call them in 2 weeks they're gonna give you the same dates. As an example, from December 2018 to February 2019 they were giving the same date that they were working on applications received in the middle of October.

NehaB Canada

Jan 7, 2020
Agents on the phone line don't have relevant information. I bet if you call them in 2 weeks they're gonna give you the same dates. As an example, from December 2018 to February 2019 they were giving the same date that they were working on applications received in the middle of October.
That's true. I will stay positive and patient. :)

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
All the Best! I called CIC now. They told me that they have started opening envelopes of applications received on November 5th, 2019. They said for my application it will take about 2 months for me receive application number. They said that they do expedite the entire process after even if it's taking time for me to receive application number.
Oh, strange, how it comes they said like that they have started opening NOV 05, 2019

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
That's true. I will stay positive and patient. :)
In my case (DEC 13), I called them, agent I spoke to said me that your application has not been assigned to any officer yet, but he given me temporary file number for future follow ups as reference. now! how it comes that they are holding my application and not assigned to any officer yet. its weird.

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I really dont think there is a 100% accurate answer to that! In my case Bio and medical was done prior to having my file forwarded to cpcm...and i have read on many forums that it happened after the transfer.
Interesting !
I’ve gotten BIL but no medical and not transferred . You are probably right , might not make a difference . I’m in a group where people had to wait and are still waiting for medical months after AOR1 or BIL .. I’m praying that does not happen to me