+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ATIFALI

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, I have sent them web form last week. Waiting for their response. Tried calling yesterday, the line was busy. Will try calling them again.
I have contacted my area MP Mississauga. He given me a couple of forms to fill the possible information about my application and one is consent form to authorise him to get information on my application. one he will submit on his own way. he would be able to get information. I don't know how far he will be successful on it. but I have no other way because on telephone cic is just giving standard reply.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I have contacted my area MP Mississauga. He given me a couple of forms to fill the possible information about my application and one is consent form to authorise him to get information on my application. one he will submit on his own way. he would be able to get information. I don't know how far he will be successful on it. but I have no other way because on telephone cic is just giving standard reply.
all the best!

T.asha

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Does timing (how long or short of a wait) of receiving medical request change depending on what Vo your application gets moved to ?

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
If we receive the AOR does that mean the documentation is ok? I know it might be a very silly question but I would like to put my head at rest.

Sandy9090

Jun 21, 2019
Hi
I am filling out forms for spousal sponsorship and I have question about IMM5562- Travel history document (country specific form for India). I commute daily to US from Canada for my work from last 7 years . Can I just attach a sheet with explanation or do I need to mention all daily entries to USA in IMM5562 form.
Thanks

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I am filling out forms for spousal sponsorship and I have question about IMM5562- Travel history document (country specific form for India). I commute daily to US from Canada for my work from last 7 years . Can I just attach a sheet with explanation or do I need to mention all daily entries to USA in IMM5562 form.
Thanks
How does border crossing work for you? Do you get entry/exit stamps from border control?

Galantina

Jan 14, 2020
Hello
File received on December 13th (Outland) as per confirmation from FEDEX..still waiting for the AOR...anyone else in the same boat as me?

Thank you

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
APP RECEIVED: DEC 6
AOR: JAN 4
Ecas processing: JAN 3
(Biometric request payment): JAN 6
(Paid biometric and send receipt): JAN 6
SA: JAN 7
Medical Request: JAN 7
Biometric request: JAN 13
MOV: JAN 14
in having trouble sending my biometrics receipt! There doesn’t seem to be an option for this or even to upload the receipt

chris504

Star Member
Jan 11, 2020
My app was received Dec 18 and no AOR yet. I called IRCC yesterday and was told that there should be something in the system by now. I was lucky to get someone very helpful. She took my info receipt #, name email phone number and courier tracking #. She sent a message over to Sydney office for them to reply if they received application and update system so I can know whats going on. She said to give it a few days to get an answer. Fingers crossed I hear something soon.
same recieved date, they asked for me to pay biometric, nothing else

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
If we receive the AOR does that mean the documentation is ok? I know it might be a very silly question but I would like to put my head at rest.
Not really. There are rare cases when an application gets returned even after AOR was issued. But any other communication from CIC such as SA, biometrics request or meds request would mean they started processing your application.

Reactions: sherin42