+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
How did you was able to check details as you have not received AOR of PA.
I have another application currently under process for grant of citizenship. When I checked that application status, my sponsorship application also showed up there. However, I received AOR email for sponsorship application the next day.

Dichosa

Dec 19, 2019
Okay! I sent from Toronto today. It should take 2/3 day, but with all the holidays might take a bit longer. Are you living in DR currently? I wonder where they will send us for bio-metrics and medicals in DR?
Hi, yes we are here. There is a VAC Visa Application Center in Santo Domingo that does the biometrics. You make an appointment on the website.

Canada Visa Application Centre
Ave. John F. Kennedy Esq. Ave. Ortega Y Gasset
Plaza Metropolitana, First Floor, locale 116 A-2
Santo Domingo 10511 ,
Distrito National, Dominican Republic

Hours of Operation:
Application / Biometric Submission: 09:00 – 17:00
Passport Submission –: 09:00 – 17:00
Passport Collection: 09:00 – 17:00

Days of Operation:
We are open from Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays)

Helpline number: +1 829 956 5117
Helpline email: info.candrc@vfshelpline.com

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/dominicanrepublic/contact_us.html

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyOne80

Dichosa

Dec 19, 2019
Hi Everyone! Our Application was received December 9th. Any December applicants that have gotten an AOR? Sponsoring my hubby from the DR. Anyone else a DR applicant?
Our family sponsorship is for my husband and son.

Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) to Montreal, Quebec

Application received in Sydney, NS on December 18th, 2019 no AOR yet.

Last edited:

Aziiiiiiiin

Jun 7, 2019
Tehran
My application was received on 11th of December and I also figure out I sent my application without handwritten signature on form IMM 5669 I tried to fix it via Webform so I've been through tough times.cross our fingers:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
My application was received on 11th of December and I also figure out I sent my application without handwritten signature on form IMM 5669 I tried to fix it via Webform so I've been through tough times.cross our fingers:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
You must hope your officer has a good New Year mood and he will just send a request for you to send this form and not return the whole package.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aziiiiiiiin

Mhavie

Dec 13, 2019
Can somebody please add me on WHATSAPP (if we have) because i have my application received my cic dec 5 and our tracker here is kinda mess when I last checked. Please can any response to me, thank you