Nov 18, 2018
PA received Biometrics request today.

Sponsor - PR
PA - India
Application Sent - Nov 26
Application Recd - Dec 2
AOR1 - Dec 19
BR - Dec 24
I have the same timeline. Can you please tell me when did you receive this request - did you get an email or is it just an update in GCkey.

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I have the same timeline. Can you please tell me when did you receive this request - did you get an email or is it just an update in GCkey.
1) Today Morning
2) Email in PA account saying there is a message, when logged in the GCKey account it had the BRL

Reactions: AB__IND

OnlyOne80

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Congrats to you! Getting that application done and out is a big accomplishment! Yes, please do keep in touch! I am praying things go quickly and smoothly for everyone! Happy Holidays.
Yes getting the application together and sent off is a HUGE accomplishment to all. Took me 9 months to get everything together. Happy Holidays all! I'd be very surprised if there is movement through the holidays.

newbie19

Sep 29, 2019
Just submitted our application TODAY! Phew what a process. Since I've submitted at the end of the year, not sure if I should be included in this group or the Jan thread since they will probably receive my package in the new year.

Either way, good luck all. I pray we all make it through with ease. <3
Also submitted mine yesterday. Not really expecting any updates will Mid Jan. Happy holidays

Reactions: OnlyOne80

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Update !!

Sponsor - PR
PA - India
Application Recd - Dec 2
AOR1 - Dec 19
BR - Dec 24
ECAS Sponsor Side DM - Dec 25
Any idea when is the email confirmation of SA sent out after DM ?

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
Update !!

Sponsor - PR
PA - India
Application Recd - Dec 2
AOR1 - Dec 19
BR - Dec 24
ECAS Sponsor Side DM - Dec 25
Any idea when is the email confirmation of SA sent out after DM ?
Can be any time soon or a few days later, there's no specific time frame.

Judith28

Nov 12, 2019
hello,

just wanna ask about my Outland spousal visa application and in the checklist proof of conversation is max of 10 pages. just wondering if I can send more than that? it is difficult to choose which month we should print.

thank you in advance. Merry Christmas Everyone from Philippines.

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
hello,

just wanna ask about my Outland spousal visa application and in the checklist proof of conversation is max of 10 pages. just wondering if I can send more than that? it is difficult to choose which month we should print.

thank you in advance. Merry Christmas Everyone from Philippines.
You can send more than 10, but remember: quality is better than quantity. Don't overwhelm them with 200 pages as they will probably shred it (there have been stories like that). If you have a long history of communication, it's better to cover it as long as you can (I mean in years, not in a number of pages). Include one page per month if you have 2+ years of chats. If less than that, include 2 pages per month. Show how you and your partner talk on different topics, don't send only "good morning"s and "I love you"s.

Here's the great article advising how to include more proof to your application so it won't be shredded https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/picture-worth-thousand-words-importance-photographic-evidence-carey Take a look at the part where they're talking about IMM 5532 form.

Reactions: namratha_s