+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECEMBER 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
Is your VO is Mississauga..same time line ..I still haven't got pre arrival letter
Thanks for your reply. Just to add, I send my application by mail from Edmonton to CIC. CIC acknowledged receipt of application by mail, approved sponsor and moved my case to New Delhi for further processing.

Peekapoo

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Just to add, I send my application by mail from Edmonton to CIC. CIC acknowledged receipt of application by mail, approved sponsor and moved my case to New Delhi for further processing.
I don't understand why ircc is not working on 2019 files..

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi,

Applied in Dec 2019 spousal outland application. Biometrics , medical done in Feb 2020. Awaiting passport request with Spouse in India.. Got letter of invitation for online arrival services in Nov 2020. But no communication after that. Any idea how long will it take from here. What steps are recommended now as application has exceeded timeline.
Thanks and regards

Timelines have been thrown out since Covid came a long. Your file is progressing with the pre arrival invite, usually means DM is not far behind, you should hear something soon. If you don't in a month or so you can contact your MP to see if they will follow up on it for you, You can also request GCMS notes in the mean time to see what is happening with the app.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Hi,

Applied in Dec 2019 spousal outland application. Biometrics , medical done in Feb 2020. Awaiting passport request with Spouse in India.. Got letter of invitation for online arrival services in Nov 2020. But no communication after that. Any idea how long will it take from here. What steps are recommended now as application has exceeded timeline.
Thanks and regards
My timeline is very similar to yours.
Not to dampen your spirit but from what I have seen if in case your file has moved to NDVO, it is a waiting game with them. If it has not moved to NDVO and it elsewhere ( since you haven't mentioned it) then you may have better luck and hear something soon.
All the best!!! Just know that you have others in the same boat who are waiting and so it is not just your file. You are not alone! :)

Siddiqua

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020
Hi there! How long does it take to get back passport with visa stamping. I have submitted my passport 30 December after that I got update that it is in progress. Till now no update is it normal or how long i have to wait for my passport getting back

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
Hi there! How long does it take to get back passport with visa stamping. I have submitted my passport 30 December after that I got update that it is in progress. Till now no update is it normal or how long i have to wait for my passport getting back
It will take 10-15 days from the day it was picked.

Reactions: Siddiqua

applepy

Nov 20, 2020
Saw a ghost update today. Now, the application status on CAS says "We started processing your application on December 16, 2020." Hope this is a positive development.. Fingers crossed

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
My timeline is very similar to yours.
Not to dampen your spirit but from what I have seen if in case your file has moved to NDVO, it is a waiting game with them. If it has not moved to NDVO and it elsewhere ( since you haven't mentioned it) then you may have better luck and hear something soon.
All the best!!! Just know that you have others in the same boat who are waiting and so it is not just your file. You are not alone! :)
As you said, its very similar time line.

Any case You have heard of PR getting processed in last few months. I wonder is it only work / study visa or PR applications PPR is also get done.

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
Do anyone recommend to apply for visit visa for the family as time take is beyond 12 months and not much movement of the application.
regards,

iazuelos

Jan 29, 2020
Hi,

Spousal outland sponsorship from UK

Application submitted Feb 19
Biometrics Instruction letter received September 3rd
Medical letter received September 15
Sponsor approval letter September 22, saying case moved from CPC-Sydney to CPC-Ottawa
Quebec undertaking application sent Sep23
Biometrics done October 15
Quebec CSQ received November 2nd
Request letter by IRCC to get a copy of CSQ November 16
Quebec CSQ sent to IRCC November 17
Pre arrival services letter November 19

What next?
Any idea when confirmation of PR is expected?

rkhan12725

Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

When submitting Web form request for an update, should application be selected as PR application or Sponsorship application.